Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum
A
I ASK YOU FOR A FAVOR

(wasn't that something? My mind was racing as I was putting that puzzle together earlier today)

Could you do me a favor? I see lots of comments & questions. It is a PAIN for me to go through them

PLEASE POST QUESTIONS HERE (again, if you already did once). I'll answer HERE
03:19 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Robin Zimmermann
A
1/2 The public humiliation of revealing any cracks in the public persona of wealth that he maintains is probably one of his biggest fears ever. Maybe second only to prison.

Thus he will go to extraordinary lengths to prevent that.
12:30 PM - Feb 19, 2024 (Edited)
A
In response to Robin Zimmermann.
Giuliani filed for bankruptcy only a few weeks after that $150 million dollar verdict. Same happens here, if Trump does not have about $600 million in actual wealth today. There is absolutely nothing Trump can do to stop that now. He is caught in a vice. If he can afford it, he should pay
12:36 PM - Feb 19, 2024
A
Recognize it is totally meaningless what Trump wants, after 20 March, the Manhattan sheriff will go and seize the properties and start to auction. E Jean Carroll's lawyers will have liens on properties already probably next week. And if they find these all were overleveraged, they take ever more...
12:35 PM - Feb 19, 2024
A
yes yes yes. I have said that for .. what was 2015.. 8 and half years... he cannot let everybody know that it was an illusion, he was never the success he claimed haha. He truly fears this
12:34 PM - Feb 19, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}