Tomi T Ahonen Not In Contempt of Court
A
I ASK YOU FOR A FAVOR

(wasn't that something? My mind was racing as I was putting that puzzle together earlier today)

Could you do me a favor? I see lots of comments & questions. It is a PAIN for me to go through them

PLEASE POST QUESTIONS HERE (again, if you already did once). I'll answer HERE
03:19 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Dawn Bezio
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Not In Contempt of Court.
What happens to his candidacy? Does he back out and if so who is the republican nominee? If it is Nikki will she have any chance of winning against Biden?
04:34 PM - Feb 18, 2024
A
..so Trump ALSO needs Nikki to keep running. Because as long as it is a primary race, Trump is legally allowed to take every penny. But once the Party declare Trump si their nominee, the PARTY gets the money (which is why Trump now tries to get his people to raid that piggy bank too)
In response to Dawn Bezio.
04:45 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Roger Smith
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Not In Contempt of Court.
Ah, that would explain trying to get Gummy-bear’s wife, Laura, in the GOP co-chair. She even said she would divert all GOP monies to Sex Offender Donnie.
06:14 PM - Feb 19, 2024
A
In response to Roger Smith.
Yes, Trump is broke. His legal costs were $1 million per WEEK last autumn, they are at least $1.3 million per week and will be at least $2.0 million per week by May. He does not pay his lawyers. It is the CAMPAIGN who pays. Also it was the CAMPAIGN who paid E Jean Carroll appeal costs, so that $5.5M
07:08 PM - Feb 19, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}