Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum
A
I ASK YOU FOR A FAVOR

(wasn't that something? My mind was racing as I was putting that puzzle together earlier today)

Could you do me a favor? I see lots of comments & questions. It is a PAIN for me to go through them

PLEASE POST QUESTIONS HERE (again, if you already did once). I'll answer HERE
03:19 PM - Feb 18, 2024
A
In response to Sue Ross.
Taht said, Saudis are smart businessmen. They know a fire sale when they see 1. For some reason living in that shithole country of sand over stinking oil, they seem to like grass. So they could buy Trump golf courses for pennies on the dollar. Except rather wait for the auction than pay Trump price
04:03 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Shell Sheddy
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum.
Trump Golf Course in The Bronx---isn't even his Property;
It's public parkland that Trump somehow was given)"right to manage"&
Trump immediately closed it to the Public &tore out trees,bushes from recent total site extensive planting(to discard along the edge of the road);
It needs to be returned
11:48 AM - Feb 19, 2024
A
In response to Sue Ross.
Saudis are smart boys. They know Delinquent Don/Sneaker Con will be in prison, not in white house. Saudis have a strained relationship with Biden. They know Dark Brandon is President for next 5 years and will not jeopardize that by sending bad money after good, to a federal prison. No, Saudis won't
04:01 PM - Feb 18, 2024
A
In response to Sue Ross.
Bone Saw Boy flipped against Trump in autumn 2021 so he would not give the ole Trumpo a red cent.
04:00 PM - Feb 18, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}