Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/5
I've been sharing the following thoughts privately with friends and family for several weeks, but I've chosen to speak publicly now because pundits are out of control. Before I begin, it's crucial to emphasize that complacency is not an option, and the importance of voting remains paramount.
10:16 AM - Feb 22, 2024
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/5
I will not write a 30-spout thread and just get to the point. Trump's trial is set to begin in March, with a potential conviction by the end of May. IF Trump is convicted before the election, and the GOP has to nominate a new candidate, it will lead to a historic landslide victory for the Democrats.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 3/5
I don't do hyperbole or fantasies, but the prospect of a historic Democratic landslide is not just probable; it is highly likely. If Trump isn't the nominee, his core supporters will abstain from voting in protest. This will result in widespread losses for the GOP up and down the ballot.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 4/5
IF my predictions are accurate, Biden will be reelected, the Democrats will maintain control of the Senate with 50 seats, VP Harris will be the tie-breaker, and the Democrats will take control of the House. The House will not be close, and Democrats will win control of the House with 25+ seats.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 5/5
Some of my "peers" will mock my prediction and continue to claim Biden is headed for defeat. However, the reality is Biden and the Democrats are headed for a historic win. Save this thread.
scribblegurl
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
🙏🤞
05:15 AM - Feb 23, 2024
Marion McG
A
Even as an Australian, most of us in the rest of the world hope you are correct. I hate to see what is happening in the US at the moment...This are going backwards very quickly...
10:03 PM - Feb 22, 2024
Alexsandra Stewart
A
So hope you’re accurate, you’ve a fabulous track record no reason why it shouldn’t hold. I’m concerned about the Netanyahu effect. My nieces 20 & 30 somethings are voting uncommitted in MI primary. 20 something granddaughter who has worked in Dem politics in MN doing the same. Hope 4 future thots.
07:30 PM - Feb 22, 2024
Devon Miller
A
Chris, I agree with your thread overall (and hope you're right) except for this one point. I think the gerrymandering of Congressional districts means there are only 20-30 competitive seats in the House and I doubt either side would be able to get that big of a majority.
04:25 PM - Feb 22, 2024
BTwas1
A
X-post - Biden and House Democrats are still victorious, but the Senate will likely go to Republicans.
??? Senate loss?
04:14 PM - Feb 22, 2024
Blue Democrat
B
In response to BTwas1.
Dems need to win every blue Senate seat up for election to stay at 50 because we are losing West Virginia.
04:27 PM - Feb 22, 2024
Trauma Epidemic
A
With 'escalation dominance' due to DT's and MAGA's gutting of the party infrastructure and raiding its coffers at multiple levels, a Dem diversion of funds from safe House races to focus on one or two key Senate contests could have a good chance of gaining a seat. Thoughts on who'd be top 3 options?
12:31 PM - Feb 22, 2024
J.D. Cunegan
A
In response to Trauma Epidemic.
I'd go Brown in Ohio and Tester in Montana. Possibly the Arizona race, even though I think we won that one.
01:08 PM - Feb 22, 2024
maryaoden
A
I hope you are correct
11:08 AM - Feb 22, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}