André Ware
A
My apologies, I don't remember who posted this, but it's something 2 keep top of mind as WE witness the religiosity of the courts, politics & the social order.

Christendom is what they're fighting for & they'll burn thru anybody who doesn't belong to their "church" to get it. #PickADamnSide
08:05 PM - Feb 23, 2024
Mister Midnight
A
In response to André Ware.
I can't remember where, but I heard or read about this as part of the Seven Mountains Mandate.

https://www.thegospelcoali...
11:18 AM - Feb 24, 2024
André Ware
A
In response to Mister Midnight.
Yep!, a modern day crusade.
11:57 AM - Feb 24, 2024
Blake Couch
A
I’ve been trying to wake people up to the Dominionist threat for years. Now you’ve got this Posobiec clown out there saying it explicitly. They will, if we let them, end democracy and self-rule and return us to the Dark Ages. Separation of church and state will be over, the church will be the state.
11:03 PM - Feb 23, 2024
L Geisenest
A
In response to Blake Couch.
Same!
11:12 PM - Feb 23, 2024
Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd
A
In response to Blake Couch.
How have you been trying to wake people up? I see this sentiment a lot on social media. Not just about this situation, but many! Are we all asleep?
12:03 PM - Feb 24, 2024
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
Terrifying.
08:39 PM - Feb 23, 2024
André Ware
A
In response to Carla Reid + Chilla.
Agreed! Too many in the Democratic Party were asleep at the wheel for too long. A lot of ground to make up, a lot of folks to wake up, & one big country to keep out of the fanatic's hands. 👊🏾
08:47 PM - Feb 23, 2024
Joon Bugg
A
Dominionism is at the heart of the pedophilic pastor plague in 🇺🇲. They believe EVERY thing (flora to fauna to farm animals to even their own children) are on earth to use as they see fit.
That's why they don't see incest/molestation as a crime. There is no more dangerous movement in 🇺🇲rn.
08:15 PM - Feb 23, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}