T. Naught
A
i believe the Speaker has a New Apostolic Reformation flag hung outside his office: “an appeal to heaven”

dominionism = his bag

ahhhh yes, here’s where i read that:
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/political-commentary/mike-johnson-christian-nationalist-appeal...
André Ware @Eyzwidopn
My apologies, I don't remember who posted this, but it's something 2 keep top of mind as WE witness the religiosity of the courts, politics & the social order.

Christendom is what they're fighting for & they'll burn thru anybody who doesn't belong to their "church" to get it. #PickADamnSide
08:05 PM - Feb 23, 2024
08:22 PM - Feb 23, 2024
Penelope Lowder
A
In response to T. Naught.
These people like Mike don’t believe in Jesus or religion. They believe in power, money and domination. These are sadists not believers using religion to mask the monsters within.
10:50 AM - Feb 24, 2024
T. Naught
A
In response to Penelope Lowder.
carrying the bible as a prop,
deaf to anything their poster jesus ever said in its pages
11:30 AM - Feb 24, 2024
André Ware
A
From local school boards, to sheriff offices, to state & U.S. legislatures, the courts, etc., they're everywhere. The far-right has always played the long game better than Democrats until recently, but the damage was done.
08:43 PM - Feb 23, 2024
T. Naught
A
In response to André Ware.
i sincerely hope they’ve overplayed their hand this cycle, and we can show them the door & stem the tide for as long as we can keep the memory of their excesses fresh
08:49 PM - Feb 23, 2024
Annabelle Folon
A
I hope Speaker Moses gets use his flag to lead Republican MOCs exodus from the House.
08:41 PM - Feb 23, 2024
T. Naught
A
In response to Annabelle Folon.
amen to that
08:47 PM - Feb 23, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}