Scarab Rose
A
Are you fucking kidding me? They publish this poll based on polling only 980 people! Really? This is just a way to lay out an argument for trump. It's propaganda and an attempt to influence voters.
11:54 AM - Mar 02, 2024
Marinus Kruissen
A
In response to Scarab Rose.
Why 980 registered voters? This is not a representative number and I suspect that 20 particiants were excluded because they would vote the 'wrong' way.
07:39 AM - Mar 03, 2024
Katie E
A
Newsweek can bite it
03:10 PM - Mar 02, 2024
Karen B
A
Remember that is the same Newsweek that completed a poll that try to tell us that Prince William is more popular in the U. S than president Biden. I mean come on, some people don’t even know anything about him.
03:02 PM - Mar 02, 2024 (Edited)
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
Of course they used only 980 people. It seems in these times, credible orgs, people who know better and seasoned pros alike are all chasing dollars while only willing to give $.75 worth of work. What’s worse is all of them all ready have fairly deep pockets.
02:05 PM - Mar 02, 2024
Connell McGrath
A
It may do something else. Motivate Biden voters.
01:52 PM - Mar 02, 2024
Scarab Rose
A
In response to Connell McGrath.
While I hope you are right, unfortunately research shows that the more something is repeated the more people believe it. That's one of the ways propaganda works.
02:16 PM - Mar 02, 2024 (Edited)
Seth Triggs
A
Because of what? "Old?" Folks, we gotta focus on the end goal. Each one teach one and get to the polls for November.

Mount up!
01:45 PM - Mar 02, 2024
Thee NW Mankiller Magpie
A
The FNYT can FATWO with this bullshit.
01:43 PM - Mar 02, 2024

Only followers of this user (BattleFuzz) can see their posts

TheQuietOne
A
You can do a perfectly reliable poll with only 980 people. You can also mess with people's minds by not bothering to report tRump is addled with dementia and saying at every turn how old Joe is and implying he's not up to the job. They've planted the seeds for the numbers they're getting.
12:17 PM - Mar 02, 2024
Chairman of Tortured Department
A
Its March. All polls are not reliable the crosstabs are not good and American media is interested in horse race even if they have to cook their methodology.
12:07 PM - Mar 02, 2024
Starlight Shelling
A
The folks voting for Trump are complete fools.
12:02 PM - Mar 02, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}