Chris Young (he/his/him)
A
My son and all his friends are Gen Z and they do grumble abt some things abt the Biden admin. And many are legit.

But you know what else? He's not stupid. He lived through the Trump years & didn't like it one bit! So you know what he'll be doing in Nov?

Voting Biden/Harris. With his friends.
Steve Rinehart @Radar323
No, *I* will vote for President Biden because he's the best option available.

But apparently you don't deal with Gen Z much, because a lot of them *do* have that attitude.

We'll see if you still feel the same if President Biden loses because he doesn't get that vote.
02:35 PM - Mar 03, 2024
04:13 PM - Mar 03, 2024
MEAction NOW
A
In response to Chris Young (he/his/him).
https://spoutible.com/thre... - Presidents don't set prices in USA.

CORPORATIONS DO.
02:03 PM - Mar 04, 2024
Jeannie (she/her)
A
Same. My son and my nieces/nephews who are old enough are voting Blue all the way down the ballot. They're not stupid. They know it's foolish to withhold a vote. They know they'll likely never get that "perfect" candidate. And they know the GOP will destroy this country.
09:56 AM - Mar 04, 2024
Mary Morgan
A
Same with my 2 Gen Z kids. They understand DJT is an idiot grifter and President Biden is a good man and the only option.
09:54 AM - Mar 04, 2024
Laurie DEM
A
My niece is Gen Z. This will be her first year voting. She fully understands that groups of people will have to go into hiding, women will be arrested, and other groups will loose any rights they have left if TFG wins this time around.
She is proudly voting #BidenHarris2024
01:10 AM - Mar 04, 2024
Drew Milroy
A
Why must we accept Biden as is right now? It’s a long time until Election Day. This Boomer suggests withholding endorsements, $ & GOTV. Until he declares climate & biodiversity emergencies, agrees to deny all future fuel permits, stops aid to Israel until it stops killing/starts feeding Gazans, etc.
06:04 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Sabine Savvidis
A
In response to Drew Milroy.
Dear Drew,
may I offer an outside perspective as a European? I'm not aware of any Democratic leader anywhere who managed to accomplish all of this. I suggest you read Biden's BBB agenda thoroughly - your pain points are addressed right there, but he needed more majorities.
12:10 PM - Mar 04, 2024
MinPin Mama
A
In response to Drew Milroy.
Because it will be Biden (Democracy) vs Trump (Theocracy) there is nobody on the ticket that can win... This is not a Joke.... We saw what happened when people sTaYeD hOmE in 2016 🙄🙄🙄
01:38 PM - Mar 04, 2024
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}