Chris Young (he/his/him)
A
My son and all his friends are Gen Z and they do grumble abt some things abt the Biden admin. And many are legit.

But you know what else? He's not stupid. He lived through the Trump years & didn't like it one bit! So you know what he'll be doing in Nov?

Voting Biden/Harris. With his friends.
Steve Rinehart @Radar323
No, *I* will vote for President Biden because he's the best option available.

But apparently you don't deal with Gen Z much, because a lot of them *do* have that attitude.

We'll see if you still feel the same if President Biden loses because he doesn't get that vote.
02:35 PM - Mar 03, 2024
04:13 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Drew Milroy
A
Why must we accept Biden as is right now? It’s a long time until Election Day. This Boomer suggests withholding endorsements, $ & GOTV. Until he declares climate & biodiversity emergencies, agrees to deny all future fuel permits, stops aid to Israel until it stops killing/starts feeding Gazans, etc.
In response to Chris Young (he/his/him).
06:04 PM - Mar 03, 2024
MinPin Mama
A
In response to Drew Milroy.
Because it will be Biden (Democracy) vs Trump (Theocracy) there is nobody on the ticket that can win... This is not a Joke.... We saw what happened when people sTaYeD hOmE in 2016 🙄🙄🙄
01:38 PM - Mar 04, 2024
Sabine Savvidis
A
Dear Drew,
may I offer an outside perspective as a European? I'm not aware of any Democratic leader anywhere who managed to accomplish all of this. I suggest you read Biden's BBB agenda thoroughly - your pain points are addressed right there, but he needed more majorities.
12:10 PM - Mar 04, 2024
Drew Milroy
A
In response to Sabine Savvidis.
Thanks Sabine.
We have lived the congressional gridlock here. But Biden can declare the climate and biodiversity emergencies and unlock existing statutory powers without anyone’s permission. At minimum he can use that authority to stop permitting carbon emitting projects, stop leasing federal land.
07:18 PM - Mar 04, 2024
Sarah Gioia
A
A valid, democracy-safe and not meaningless way to protest Biden is to vote "uncommitted" in the primary. It sends a message that has been noted by the press (in MI anyway) and therefore may be heard by the White House.

To exercise a "protest" vote in November is short sighted.
07:27 AM - Mar 04, 2024
Sarah Gioia
A
In response to Sarah Gioia.
And of course, call, write letters, join protests, etc. in the meantime--it's not just about voting. But in November, we'll have to play with the cards we're dealt and that will mean voting for Biden.
07:32 AM - Mar 04, 2024
Jonathan Meyers
A
Because he is the only choice you have and the only candidate that cares about everything you listed and probably everything else you value. "he didn't do enough" could apply to anyone at anytime, but that's not a reason not to support a candidate who is making progress on the issues you care about.
06:58 AM - Mar 04, 2024
GT InNC
A
It’s no time to play games with democracy. There are only 2 things on the ballot in 2024; the US Constitution vs Project 25. Vote wisely
05:07 AM - Mar 04, 2024
Drew Milroy
A
Is it too close to the election to prosecute Trump? No,
Was it too close to 2020 election to stymie Trump travesties? No.
Was it too close to the election for Obama to nominate Garland for SCOTUS? No,
Is it too close to election to show Biden we’re serious about him declaring climate emergency? No.
12:45 AM - Mar 04, 2024
Drew Milroy
A
Who’s saying “ban fossil fuels or I won’t vote for Biden”, “…or I’ll vote for Trump”? Many are letting threat of despicable Trump being re-elected be Latest Thing distracting them. Keeping them from demanding Biden act now, within his authority, to reduce carbon emissions and keep climate livable.
12:10 AM - Mar 04, 2024
Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie
A
While you're wishing for unicorns, realize two things:

1) Biden *is* going to be the Democratic nominee for President; and

2) It's either Biden or Trump. Democracy or fascism. Do your civic duty and vote, or choose to end democracy here.
11:40 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Rick Winschel
B
In response to Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie.
Never forget!! Just VOTE BLUE!!
06:34 AM - Mar 04, 2024
Annie Bee Good
A
Because this isn't The Bachelor, you aren't looking for a Lifemate. This is Survivor and you are looking for a temporary alliance with the one least likely to doublecross you and most likely to help get you to the finish.
11:01 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Brian Tatem
B
If he loses you get none of that and anything else. Sheesh this is why democrats lose. They suck at this. This isn’t a date it’s an election and you don’t get everything you want or even exactly who you want, this is a team sport. Wingnuts lose elections folks. Practice pragmatism.
10:54 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Larry Canuck
A
TFG loves that swill, just saying... 🤢🤮

Boy, this place has changed all of a sudden. What's up with that??? 🫤
10:23 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Ortizmo 2000
A
10:22 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Jacqueline Wallace
A
We see you Buddy Boy. Watching 👀 you.
10:14 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Stacey
A
10:02 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
Here's another reason why:
09:18 PM - Mar 03, 2024
CzechChik60
A
As a fellow Boomer, may I say, you're daft!
09:02 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Jeff Pilchard
A
Oh, look, a straight White guy who's not going to be badly injured by a second Trump term pretending to be all moral 'n' stuff.

You are nothing but a grandstanding a-hole.
09:02 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Drew Milroy
A
Yes vote for Biden in Nov.
But use our leverage Right Now. We gave him $ & GOTV in 2020. He needs more now.
But Biden is failing at job #1 by allowing Earth to be made unlivable. IRA etc increase fossil fuels: Willow, MVP, LNG, leases.
Demand less carbon fuels. Defeat GOP.
Put Trump in Prison ASAP.
09:00 PM - Mar 03, 2024
John Luttermoser
A
Here's one of the things you don't get: If you don't like something Biden is doing, you can make yourself heard. Some people on the blue side actually care what you think. No one on the red side does.
10:31 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Reginald Capers
A
Please don't vote. You would be holding up the voting line for serious people.
08:56 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Whoa!
A
I think you might get a lot out of this video, if your concerns are real and you're not just trolling.
08:54 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Barb says Ignore the polls
A
Ok first of all Drew President Biden has done more for the environment than any other president. Also you forgot to mention releasing the hostages & holding Hamas responsible on your list of demands. Simple mistake I'm sure.
08:26 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Keith Eveslage
A
Who do you propose who can enact your wish list? How does withholding your vote/endorsement help achieve your wish list?
08:19 PM - Mar 03, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
This Gen Xer says you Boomers have done enough damage so why don't you try the one thing none of you have ever done and take the back seat and STFU.

and your perception of time is flawed if you think there's time before the election. You are insane.
08:18 PM - Mar 03, 2024
El Pepo
A
Because he has done an amazing job with the limitations he has had. The only thing I don't agree with him is the Gaza situation but I'm not a single issue voter and by far he's the best option compared to Stinky Cheetolini.
08:13 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Craig Wiesner
A
Why? Why? AYFKM? Yes, we should ask our President and Congress to listen to us, all the time. But, President Biden is our ONLY choice when the choice is between him and the shit show that is DJT. So, Dear President Biden - You have my vote, period, end of story. Now, listen to me......
08:04 PM - Mar 03, 2024
John Luttermoser
A
It's not a long time until Election Day. It will be here before you know it, and your choice will be as stark as ever. It's stark every time now, and we need to find a way to stop every election from being a referendum on democracy. We can't win those forever. But losing one now is not the answer.
07:53 PM - Mar 03, 2024
jocelynjtweet
A
I blocked this insanity. My first block on Spoutible.
07:44 PM - Mar 03, 2024
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
The malarkey that just spewed out of your keyboard is complete nonsense. The alternative is... ?
07:41 PM - Mar 03, 2024
dmark
A
Dah, comrade
07:40 PM - Mar 03, 2024

Only followers of this user (knitquiltsewst1) can see their posts

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}