Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum
A
And Mercedes Boy, Captain Shoe Donald Elvis Jesus Trump loses his first primary race of the season to Nikki Haley. Nikki of course has no chance to win the nomination but is causing a lot of frustration to the ole Trumpo..
09:59 AM - Mar 04, 2024
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum.
But…but “The Blacks" love him!
05:27 PM - Mar 04, 2024
A
In response to Peggy Stuart #FirstWave.
LOL yes! We have seen pictures of Trump actually touching 'the blacks'. It was as real as Trump giving that dog the medal. And Trump fears blacks probably as much as he fears dogs... :-)
06:25 AM - Mar 06, 2024
Mart Roodbeen
B
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum.
There might be more than 2 reason she is still I the race. Focus on 2028 for her personally, but maybe also caus of TFG's worsening mental state of delusion. If this is progressing rapidly, and this is not out of question, the RNC might need a backup??
10:08 AM - Mar 04, 2024
A
In response to Mart Roodbeen.
So I am certain Nikki Haley would REFUSE the job of the nominee for 2024. This cycle is already destroyed by Trump. She is now preparing for 2028 (against Ted Cruz who was the front-runner for the first race without Trump). I believe she would find some convenient excuse like 'illness'.
06:23 AM - Mar 06, 2024
A
In response to Mart Roodbeen.
So RNC would of course in your scenario need a backup. There is no shortage of idiots who could step in - look no further than the unstable Lake of Kari. I think GOP would TRY to find someone nominally qualified and in line with party. I think Pence would be dumb enough to do it (VP Dan Quayle haha)
06:24 AM - Mar 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}