Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum
A
And Mercedes Boy, Captain Shoe Donald Elvis Jesus Trump loses his first primary race of the season to Nikki Haley. Nikki of course has no chance to win the nomination but is causing a lot of frustration to the ole Trumpo..
09:59 AM - Mar 04, 2024
Mart Roodbeen
B
There might be more than 2 reason she is still I the race. Focus on 2028 for her personally, but maybe also caus of TFG's worsening mental state of delusion. If this is progressing rapidly, and this is not out of question, the RNC might need a backup??
10:08 AM - Mar 04, 2024
A
In response to Mart Roodbeen.
So RNC would of course in your scenario need a backup. There is no shortage of idiots who could step in - look no further than the unstable Lake of Kari. I think GOP would TRY to find someone nominally qualified and in line with party. I think Pence would be dumb enough to do it (VP Dan Quayle haha)
06:24 AM - Mar 06, 2024
A
So I am certain Nikki Haley would REFUSE the job of the nominee for 2024. This cycle is already destroyed by Trump. She is now preparing for 2028 (against Ted Cruz who was the front-runner for the first race without Trump). I believe she would find some convenient excuse like 'illness'.
06:23 AM - Mar 06, 2024
A
Nikki Haley is reasonably smart politically, and has a reasonably smart political team. They KNOW this. They know if Trump were somehow to be removed NOW, this late in 2024 - whoever took his place will lose WORSE than Trump, get all the blame for DOWN-TICKET losses (Senate, House, Governors etc)
06:21 AM - Mar 06, 2024
A
So 2024 is a disaster year for GOP even if Trump is on the ticket. Now if Trump were to NOT be on the ticket, then what remains of Maga will not show up in serious numbers, it means the replacement candidate would be a kamikaze suicide mission, total calamity absolute political nightmare. End career
06:20 AM - Mar 06, 2024
A
Mart, very reasonable analysis yes. Except... EVERYBODY in DC knows Trump will lose the 2024 election to Biden. It is only the media that is playing this game of 'ooh, there is a tight race'. The GOP leadership has been crying for more than a year that it will be a bloodbath for OTHER GOP races too
06:19 AM - Mar 06, 2024
Mart Roodbeen
B
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum.
Thx, and you are right, and see if her dropping out now is true. Let's see what Black swans HOP have up their sleeves for 11/24. Not surprised if RSA and Rusdia will drive up fossil pries to blame Biden, and more Tricks to come, caus they know w/o any they will loose bigly. But we keep the faith.
10:52 AM - Mar 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}