Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Merlene Taylor
A
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
Why can't I see a human being, and not giving a damn about your sexual preference?
10:29 AM - Mar 06, 2024
9Gen
A
In response to Merlene Taylor.
Because you refusing to see folks as they are means you refuse to see diversity in the human race & when you refuse to *see* diversity in the human race, you're refusing to see that you're not capable of empathy. If you don't *see* them, you can't advocate for the challenges they face.
10:50 AM - Mar 06, 2024
Merlene Taylor
A
Never said I did not see. I choose to see the human being 1st.
In response to 9Gen.
10:53 AM - Mar 06, 2024
Kinzie Mat
A
Merlene: I’ve rested on this for a second, so I could reply calmly, &, thus: hope you listen.

Please rest on this: your intentions truly don’t matter (@ least not anymore w/ the doubling/ tripling down). You are being told how to correct not just your language but also your thinking. PLS RE-READ.
11:44 AM - Mar 06, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
What defines a person to you? Their personality? Their experiences? THAT is shaped by gender and sexuality no matter who you are. Cis het men have different experiences than cis het women, trans het men, cis queer men, trans queer men, etc.
11:42 AM - Mar 06, 2024
9Gen
A
It can't stop there. You must learn to see the challenges and the hate. If you can't do that, you're not really seeing whole human beings. It's not difficult but it can be uncomfortable. Discomfort is a gift that allows us to grow.
10:59 AM - Mar 06, 2024
Merlene Taylor
A
In response to 9Gen.
We can end your lecture here. You have no idea what I have seen or the battles I have fought for others equal rights. Peace.
11:04 AM - Mar 06, 2024 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}