Bob Cesca
A
Don't allow pundits or voters to yada-yada Trump's final year in office as though he was powerless to stop COVID. He was the president and there were myriad levers of power he could've engaged to stop the spread before it started. He failed, then insisted that we prematurely end/ignore protocols. ☠️
11:57 AM - Mar 06, 2024
Marilyn just me
A
In response to Bob Cesca.
Don't forget all the billions they received & made off of it either. Most still unaccounted for while so many were sick, dieing or dead. It doesn't have to be paid back either.
11:14 AM - Mar 07, 2024
Margaret Hardin
A
Remember when he didn’t want American CITIZENS to disembark from the cruise ships bc “the numbers will go up”? He wanted them to stay on Covid cesspools of ships so that his numbers wouldn’t rise! Never mind how many were getting sick & dying bc a ship’s Dr wasn’t equipped to handle a pandemic.🤬
10:15 AM - Mar 07, 2024
Michael Richard
A
It is more frustrating than that.
Trump started his agenda by banning all Muslims from a specific region.

He then tried to take credit for the vaccine and blame Fauci for the mandate at the same time.

When that did not work, he convinced Mike Pence to gaffe "I promise COVID for every citizen ".
10:23 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Milla Mélomane
A
I don't typically pay special attention to world / health news but by December 2019 I'd seen references to a worrisome virus. By January 2020, Katie Porter, Elizabeth Warren & Joe Biden had all issued public, published op-eds / warnings about our lack of pandemic readiness.
07:26 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
In response to Milla Mélomane.
The U.S. and much of the world purposely chose to ignore the stories of COVID-19.
tfg got rid of the plans President Obama put i place, played down the disease, pitted States against one another for PPE/supplies and lied.
12:56 AM - Mar 07, 2024
jocelynjtweet
A
In response to Milla Mélomane.
My company had a company-wide meeting in early February of 2020. We have people all over the world. I remember wondering if our team from Singapore would be able to attend, as the virus was starting to rage in Asia. About 6 weeks after that meeting, lockdown started.
05:23 AM - Mar 07, 2024
3Cs: Cannabis, Cats, and Chocolate
A
He told us to drink bleach ffs.
07:16 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Roger Smith
A
He didn’t just fail with the pandemic, he enabled it. Trump tossed out the Obama era pandemic plan. When NY and other blue states were experiencing the worst of it, Jared cut off any aid because he said it’s only blue states and they didn’t vote for us. Jared also said the supplies were theirs.
06:42 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Jeff Russell
A
At the very least he could have stopped calling it a Hoax and addressed the country encouraging social distancing and MASKS. (The very least)

Instead he put his lapdog Mikey (see no evil, speak no evil and hear no evil) in charge.
06:19 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Ground Control
A
Let me see that bet and raise...he basically acted like a more malicious version of the town mayor in Jaws. First, he acted like there was no problem. Then he tried to weaponize the problem. Then he and supporters got hit hard by the problem.
03:25 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Progressive Joe
A
So happy you're here on Spoutible, now talk Fugelsang into posting more.

He may like the cross-posing feature here. 😉
02:08 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Brad Jones
A
Covid was a perfect opportunity for him to provide a halfway-decent response and get re-elected, in spite of his horrible presidency. Many world leaders were boosted by it, even those with mediocre responses, as people understood it was uncharted territory. Only a complete failure would be punished
02:06 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Diana Tyler
A
Not only did he "fail to stop the spread", he ACTIVELY ENCOURAGED AND PROMOTED *DIS*INFORMATION--which KILLED PEOPLE. It was worse than downplaying, or neglecting: He was an ACTIVE DRIVER of hundreds of thousands of needless deaths. He is, effectively, a MASS MURDERER.
#ISaidWhatISaid
01:45 PM - Mar 06, 2024 (Edited)
3Cs: Cannabis, Cats, and Chocolate
A
In response to Diana Tyler.
Wholeheartedly agree.
07:14 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Margaret Hardin
A
In response to Diana Tyler.
And it was rethuglicans & magats for the most part who died. His own voters, who bought into his lies. I saw & read stories of so many of his supporters who realized too late that they were all wrong. Needless deaths.
10:21 AM - Mar 07, 2024
Angelique Yaich
A
Trump's not handling the Covid 19 virus, shows how ignorant he was to his job as president, and his inability to see actual threats to our people.

highest number of deaths and 14th in percapita...
12:51 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Shell Sheddy
A
Trump knew about Covid in November 2021--before it hit us severely in 2020;
He went to Walter Reade hospital every 2wks for treatments to offset Covid...
Trump didn't tell the population about the dangers of Covid, because,as he even said to Bob Woodward(on tape),he "didn't want to scare people"
12:20 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Shell Sheddy
A
In response to Shell Sheddy.
Trump also used this time--from Nov 2021 to the height of Covid in 2020, to include drugs he mentioned as "Covid Cures" in Trump stock portfolios &buy into the Companies producing those Drugs;
Trump put Jared in charge to insure gov payouts to those specific companies;
Trump $$$$-making on tragedy
12:24 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Magical Mystery Tour (MrG / NAFO)
A
In response to Shell Sheddy.
The Trump Administration's attitude towards COVID-19 was to disregard it as a problem, and politically weaponize the pandemic against the Democrats -- saying pandemic-control measures were an infringement on freedoms, and blaming all the deaths on the Dems.
12:46 PM - Mar 06, 2024
ecsbrooklyn
A
He knew what he was doing, and his actions were intentional. Pure evil.
12:18 PM - Mar 06, 2024
💜 Callie 💜
A
Let’s not forget his failed vaccine rollout….Operation Warp Speed. 🙄 It was warped, all right. If he was still in office, we would still be waiting on vaccines. Just imagine his response, if there’s another pandemic.
12:18 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Magical Mystery Tour (MrG / NAFO)
A
And let us not forget Trump encouraging (potentially violent) attacks on Dr. Fauci and discouraging Americans from masking.

Trump's "dereliction of duty" relative to the pandemic was by far the worst of his crimes. Unfortunately, he won't be held to account for that one.
12:13 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Friends of Pine Ridge Reservation
A
And caused so many deaths:💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
12:11 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Kinzie Mat
A
I hate how many fellow citizens now shrug it off, “Covid is just a cold; I had it twice!”
MILLIONS DIED NEEDLESSLY!
This pandemic NEVER needed to happen!!!
12:06 PM - Mar 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}