Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Merlene Taylor
A
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
Why can't I see a human being, and not giving a damn about your sexual preference?
10:29 AM - Mar 06, 2024
Miggs Bylaws
A
In response to Merlene Taylor.
Trans & cis are references to gender, not sexuality. Those two concepts are not the same. There are some helpful guides that might give you a better understanding of these concepts. And there are MANY studies and personal testimonies explaining why self-acknowledgment matters for well-being.
12:01 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Merlene Taylor
A
Respecting the conversations and concepts, I will NOT be labeled as a "cis" woman. That is disrespectful to me as a woman.
In response to Miggs Bylaws.
12:21 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Récine
A
Hello and good day. Now may be a time to practice those ‘critical thinking’ skills you allude to in your profile. 🤷🏽‍♀️
03:21 PM - Mar 07, 2024
Benny Andthejets
A
Jesus christ pick up a book you illiterate cis-woman.
08:43 AM - Mar 07, 2024
Sherry denBoer
A
I’m asking you this: What does cis mean? How do you answer me?
08:30 AM - Mar 07, 2024
Captain Renault
A
If you find that disrespectful, you're just looking for a fight and you're looking to demonstrate your contempt for trans women. My trans daughter is married to a cis woman. See? Not insulting.
05:27 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Merlene Taylor
A
In response to Captain Renault.
Don't care about your daughter or her wife and what they choose to call themselves. Why should how I define ME bother anyone? If it bothers you, own it. I'm ok with me
05:30 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Honey and pepper and roses en déshabillé
A
In response to Captain Renault.
(Apropos of nothing: yaaay, you're back! Have not seen you much of late. :))
08:22 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Professor Kyle
A
Ha! So now it comes out: the real reason you refuse to "see someone's sexual preference [sic]" is not ignorance; it's because of anti-LGBTQ+ bigotry.
03:58 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Jennifer Wolf
A
How?
02:33 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
Cis is a fact if your hardware and software matched at birth. It isn't an insult any more than being right handed is. If you aren't cis you are trans or nonbinary
02:31 PM - Mar 06, 2024 (Edited)
Rosetta
A
Cis is not derogatory! It just means you emotionally, mentally, and physically identify with your assigned gender at birth. I am a cis Black woman.
02:13 PM - Mar 06, 2024 (Edited)
Merlene Taylor
A
In response to Rosetta.
Thank you. I know what it means. I still refuse to be labeled as anything other than a woman.
02:15 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Sneaky Burrito
A
Tell me you don't understand Latin root words and prefixes without telling me you don't understand Latin root words and prefixes.
01:44 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Barbara Edelman
A
why do you feel so strongly negative about an accurate identifier? gender & sexual identity is a common topic here. i rarely have anything worthwhile to add to such threads, so i stick to reading with an occasional like if someone is amusing or witty. be more like me.
01:10 PM - Mar 06, 2024
RA
A
If your assigned gender matches your actual gender, then you ARE a cis woman. It is not an insult; it is a fact.
12:26 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Merlene Taylor
A
In response to RA.
It IS an insult to me. You don't get to tell me what is an insult to ME nor do you get to label/define me. Only I can do that.
12:29 PM - Mar 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}