Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Merlene Taylor
A
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
Why can't I see a human being, and not giving a damn about your sexual preference?
10:29 AM - Mar 06, 2024
Miggs Bylaws
A
In response to Merlene Taylor.
Trans & cis are references to gender, not sexuality. Those two concepts are not the same. There are some helpful guides that might give you a better understanding of these concepts. And there are MANY studies and personal testimonies explaining why self-acknowledgment matters for well-being.
12:01 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Merlene Taylor
A
In response to Miggs Bylaws.
Respecting the conversations and concepts, I will NOT be labeled as a "cis" woman. That is disrespectful to me as a woman.
12:21 PM - Mar 06, 2024
RA
A
If your assigned gender matches your actual gender, then you ARE a cis woman. It is not an insult; it is a fact.
12:26 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Merlene Taylor
A
In response to RA.
It IS an insult to me. You don't get to tell me what is an insult to ME nor do you get to label/define me. Only I can do that.
12:29 PM - Mar 06, 2024
RA
A
You don't get to spout trans exclusionary nonsense and then play the victim here. Cis is not an insult. Full stop.
12:31 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Merlene Taylor
A
In response to RA.
I said nothing exclusionary. Not am I playing a victim nor am I victimizing. I SAID I am a woman. PERIOD.
12:35 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Nevada Jones
A
I wonder if you're just angry about the fact that there are more kinds of people in the world than you want to believe there are, and you resent that. You thought you were the "normal standard," and now you find out you're just one of many sorts. Does this make you feel threatened somehow?
02:13 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Merlene Taylor
A
In response to Nevada Jones.
Not angry. Have no idea where you got that. People can define themselves as they see fit. I'm cool with that. I can also define me, and I don't care if you or anyone else have a problem with it.
02:17 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Rebecca Mauk
B
I am so confused by all of this.

Is it how you wish to be acknowledged? Not as cis? I am a cis white older woman. Scientifically correct description.

I also acknowledge that you don't like the label. Not sure why tho 🤔

Kace is queer. I acknowledge her pride in who she is.

CONFUSED 😕
02:35 PM - Mar 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}