Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Merlene Taylor
A
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
Why can't I see a human being, and not giving a damn about your sexual preference?
10:29 AM - Mar 06, 2024
Miggs Bylaws
A
In response to Merlene Taylor.
Trans & cis are references to gender, not sexuality. Those two concepts are not the same. There are some helpful guides that might give you a better understanding of these concepts. And there are MANY studies and personal testimonies explaining why self-acknowledgment matters for well-being.
12:01 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Merlene Taylor
A
In response to Miggs Bylaws.
Respecting the conversations and concepts, I will NOT be labeled as a "cis" woman. That is disrespectful to me as a woman.
12:21 PM - Mar 06, 2024
RA
A
If your assigned gender matches your actual gender, then you ARE a cis woman. It is not an insult; it is a fact.
12:26 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Merlene Taylor
A
In response to RA.
It IS an insult to me. You don't get to tell me what is an insult to ME nor do you get to label/define me. Only I can do that.
12:29 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Miggs Bylaws
A
Marlene, cisgender is a scientific term acknowledging your identity which you have already described using physical terms. It's not an insult. I'm a white cis person. That's a fact. Not an insult. If I had said you're cis, thus you must be boring in bed, that would be an insult AND discriminatory.
12:38 PM - Mar 06, 2024 (Edited)
Merlene Taylor
A
In response to Miggs Bylaws.
I know what it means. I still will not be labeled as a "cis" woman. My choice. You don't have to like it or agree with it.
12:42 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
Such a strange take! Do you object to being called right or left handed too?
05:23 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Merlene Taylor
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
It's strange that my defining myself as a woman w/o a qualifying prefix bothers anyone. If it bothers you, own it.
05:32 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
You are cis. It is separate from woman. You are cis as in born with matching women hardware and software. A trans woman got the woman software but not hardware. We are all women.
05:34 PM - Mar 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}