Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Merlene Taylor
A
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
Why can't I see a human being, and not giving a damn about your sexual preference?
10:29 AM - Mar 06, 2024
Miggs Bylaws
A
In response to Merlene Taylor.
Trans & cis are references to gender, not sexuality. Those two concepts are not the same. There are some helpful guides that might give you a better understanding of these concepts. And there are MANY studies and personal testimonies explaining why self-acknowledgment matters for well-being.
12:01 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Merlene Taylor
A
In response to Miggs Bylaws.
Respecting the conversations and concepts, I will NOT be labeled as a "cis" woman. That is disrespectful to me as a woman.
12:21 PM - Mar 06, 2024
RA
A
If your assigned gender matches your actual gender, then you ARE a cis woman. It is not an insult; it is a fact.
12:26 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Merlene Taylor
A
In response to RA.
It IS an insult to me. You don't get to tell me what is an insult to ME nor do you get to label/define me. Only I can do that.
12:29 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Miggs Bylaws
A
Marlene, cisgender is a scientific term acknowledging your identity which you have already described using physical terms. It's not an insult. I'm a white cis person. That's a fact. Not an insult. If I had said you're cis, thus you must be boring in bed, that would be an insult AND discriminatory.
12:38 PM - Mar 06, 2024 (Edited)
Merlene Taylor
A
I know what it means. I still will not be labeled as a "cis" woman. My choice. You don't have to like it or agree with it.
12:42 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Miggs Bylaws
A
Okay, you're right. You can CHOOSE to be offended by a scientific term regardless of how it doesn't change the reality that it is not an insult to be cis-gendered. You being cis-gendered doesn't cause you to lose face on here; your bigoted ideas and the decision to share them do.
12:45 PM - Mar 06, 2024 (Edited)
Merlene Taylor
A
Where's the bigotry? Seriously.
12:48 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Miggs Bylaws
A
Where's the insult to your womanhood? Seriously asking for academic purposes. I'm calling it, "A study of the most idiotic things to be mad about on the internet and more concrete proof that exclusionary fems need to go touch grass."
12:48 PM - Mar 06, 2024 (Edited)
Captain Renault
A
My only objection to your study is that you didn't capitalize the words in the title. Otherwise, no notes.
05:40 PM - Mar 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}