Christopher Bouzy
A
We explain everything in detail, and I am not sure why there is still confusion. If someone wants to leave because their rating is satisfactory, that is their choice. We will never be able to please everyone, but we will not change the system.
Didi B-Q @DidiQ
I fear there is still confusion. Some people regard their “satisfactory rating” as a bad thing & don’t understand why they have that score.

I’d hate to see people leave because of this.

Might it be better to just show ratings for sites that are of concern? Just a suggestion
07:30 PM - Mar 12, 2023
07:38 PM - Mar 12, 2023
Shinobi411
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
12:37 PM - Mar 16, 2023
David Belisle
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
08:58 PM - Mar 12, 2023
Random Thoughts
A
In response to David Belisle.
I was thinking the same thing. The exact % isn't really necessary to know if in the Normal & Satisfactory category. It might be less stressful for ppl to just see the category & then only show % once you exceed the threshold that puts an account into DISRUPTIVE & PROBLEMATIC categories.
10:02 PM - Mar 12, 2023
Random Thoughts
A
Where can we find info on what goes into calculating scores? Is it based on words used in posts? Repetitive hashtags? Profanity use? I think that's what isn't clear or hasnt been explained. I've seen several people, like Michael below, ask this. I love having the labels to show problematic accounts
08:02 PM - Mar 12, 2023 (Edited)
Random Thoughts
A
In response to Random Thoughts.
I'm seeing a lot of confusion about what impacts scores in particular. I think fear of posting something that may raise scores may hold ppl back from engaging & expressing themselves openly. This person below was afraid of even writing the word "badass"! 🤦‍♀️
08:15 PM - Mar 12, 2023 (Edited)
RickCMJ
A
Where is this explained? I'm wondering what "normal" means and is a higher or lower "normal" score better or worse?
07:55 PM - Mar 12, 2023
Fad BeALover-NotAHater
A
In response to RickCMJ.
Go to #cbouzy 's timeline, you'll see a spout from earlier today with a link to Bot Sentinel's feedback on this
08:19 PM - Mar 12, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
Good lord, we're doing this again??? Everyone knew the ratings were coming. I really think folks sit around rubbing their hands like Birdman waiting for something to whine about. They want everyone to be rated but if they don't like theirs they want to do away with the process.
07:54 PM - Mar 12, 2023

Only followers of this user (researchergirl) can see their posts

Anthony Lee
A
There is information available about the Bot Sentinel rating system and it is presented clearly. If anyone is still confused because they never bothered to seek the info or somehow misinterpreted it, I'm sorry but that's on them. 😐
07:47 PM - Mar 12, 2023
Roni Red
A
I get my score,I engage with spouts. I just doesn’t get why folks are so offended (no offence Spoutible, it’s a media site, not your spouse or boss). Who cares their opinion, you have your own of yourself, and folks in your real life know you too. And folks here can read your fed, relax. Remember th
07:46 PM - Mar 12, 2023
Marshal Linfoot
A
I agree with @cbouzy . The BotSentinel rating is clearly explained - if someone doesn't understand, they can ask. Why anyone would leave because they have a satisfactory level rating is beyond me. SMH.
07:45 PM - Mar 12, 2023
Rebecca E
A
I don't understand the rating system - I'm at 14% - and its ok with me. I love being here and interacting with so many different people. The complainers will leave and others will join and that's how things work. 🙋🏻‍♀️
07:42 PM - Mar 12, 2023
Sara Atkins
A
In response to Rebecca E.
Yeah @cbouzy not sure what I did to up my %. Not worried about it but also not understanding it isn't helpful.
07:43 PM - Mar 12, 2023
Silke Spoutista
A
Lordy, it’s almost like folks don’t have speedometers or gauges in their cars! 🤯
07:39 PM - Mar 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}