Isa-Lee Wolf
A
Some #MondayThoughts about why this Kate Middleton thing is just so weird.

(Statue placing crown on its head)

https://bit2read.com/2024/...
01:44 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Dréa25
A
This was a good read. I read her statement and noticed it was signed off with "C". That is quite interesting. Her name actually starts with C not K. The firm made her change the spelling so not to outdo Chuck and Camilla. Can't have too many Cs in that wretched lot.
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
03:36 PM - Mar 11, 2024
TheQuietOne
A
In response to Dréa25.
Oh my gosh. You're one of the richest people on the planet and you worry about how to spell your daughter-in-law's name. Too bad Sue Townsend is dead. She could update "The Queen and I" to have Britain turned into a republic and send Chuck to live in a council flat. It would be a manual this time.
05:20 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Dréa25
A
In response to TheQuietOne.
A very odd family indeed.
05:57 PM - Mar 11, 2024
My Flying Car 2020
A
In response to Dréa25.
I've seen them write or her name in the press as Catherine. It's Kate when she's referred to colloquially, but her formal name is and has been Catherine this whole time. And in English, it's typically Kate, not Cate.
05:17 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Dréa25.
Thanks!! And a friend noticed that as well, it seems so strange, doesn't it? Has she ever done that before?

It's like they're trying to replicate someone they never met.
05:01 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Dréa25
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
Not sure about her using "C" in that manner. A more knowledgeable Sussex Squaddie can attest to that.
A darker thought. Do you remember during the jubilee, when her youngest covered her mouth while she was speaking to him? A kid learns that kind of nonsense. Who did he see doing that to his mom?
05:17 PM - Mar 11, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}