Isa-Lee Wolf
A
Some #MondayThoughts about why this Kate Middleton thing is just so weird.

(Statue placing crown on its head)

https://bit2read.com/2024/...
01:44 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Penelope Lowder
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
I personally think she had a nervous breakdown. After Harry & Meghan fled, the RF had Kate playing piano, greeting black children, photography, dressed her up to look like Meghan which was sooo creepy, PW’s lack of PDA, relaunched her kid initiative, everything but balance a ball on her head.
05:24 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Penelope Lowder.
That's possible, she really hadn't been looking well.
05:26 PM - Mar 11, 2024
indie perfume lover
A
I can't stand her but do feel bad for her. Now you have me wondering if there's something even more wrong afoot than I was already thinking 😱 And I don't believe for one min that she edited that photo when they have pr people who generate and approve what's released to the public.
05:14 PM - Mar 11, 2024
indie perfume lover
A
In response to indie perfume lover.
And to clarify: I def believe that photo was edited I just don't think she was the one who did it....
05:15 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to indie perfume lover.
I'm with you on both counts, and yeah the whole photo thing doesn't make sense on any level at all.
05:28 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Amy Lewis
A
Definitely strange things happening with her. Confirming again why Meghan and Harry made the choice to leave.
03:55 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Amy Lewis.
They were absolutely wise to do so.
04:55 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Carmen Derbedrossian
A
Veruca Salt🤣 didn’t she get in a fight with the squirrels? Bill’s wife deserves some time off I guess, but who really cares? I care about the women who were never found, the ones no one reported missing and the ones never missed. It’s a different world for us, no? Point well made my friend💫
03:52 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Carmen Derbedrossian.
Well that's the point, isn't it? If this woman they have told us for years is so important can vanish and they can act like it doesn't matter one way or the other, what does that mean for women who aren't "important?"
04:59 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Martha Alikacem
A
In response to Carmen Derbedrossian.
I don’t wish ill well on her, but I am truly baffled why so many Americans are just obsessed about her whereabouts.
05:00 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Dréa25
A
This was a good read. I read her statement and noticed it was signed off with "C". That is quite interesting. Her name actually starts with C not K. The firm made her change the spelling so not to outdo Chuck and Camilla. Can't have too many Cs in that wretched lot.
03:36 PM - Mar 11, 2024
My Flying Car 2020
A
In response to Dréa25.
I've seen them write or her name in the press as Catherine. It's Kate when she's referred to colloquially, but her formal name is and has been Catherine this whole time. And in English, it's typically Kate, not Cate.
05:17 PM - Mar 11, 2024
TheQuietOne
A
In response to Dréa25.
Oh my gosh. You're one of the richest people on the planet and you worry about how to spell your daughter-in-law's name. Too bad Sue Townsend is dead. She could update "The Queen and I" to have Britain turned into a republic and send Chuck to live in a council flat. It would be a manual this time.
05:20 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Tricia
A
Weird and scary at the same time.
03:09 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Tricia.
It is scary.
03:12 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Elle Cohen
A
Since I’m reading Norwegian Wood (Murakami) disappearing is on the mind.
03:06 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Susan McBride
A
Well said! So weird and not a little chilling.
02:52 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Jen The Muse
A
Inner Veruca Salt. I like that. And this whole thing stinks, and needs to be aired out. Let's see what Easter brings.
01:52 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Jen The Muse.
Thank you, and DEFINITELY. Like incredibly stinks.
01:56 PM - Mar 11, 2024
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}