Josol
A
thread 1/6
Last night I was so tired and upset that I just went to bed. I wavered back on forth on whether I should send this. From day one, Spoutible has been my comforting safe space-a place of love, fun, kindness and support. The past few days here have been awful!
08:10 AM - Mar 12, 2024 (Edited)
Josol
A
thread 2/6
The negativity, sniping and anger I have watched go back and forth has left me speechless, anxiety ridden and heartbroken. We came here to do good things and to support one another-not take each other down like they do on all the other SM sites. We were supposed to be better than that!
08:10 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Josol
A
thread 3/6
Things have happened to anger people and they have taken sides. I am not on any side- I am here to support those who need it and to embrace those who, like me, want to make things better in this world. I am beyond upset and disappointed what we have turned into.
Josol
A
thread 4/6
I actually am almost afraid to like or comment on certain spouts for fear I might anger someone! We are not always going to agree-that is life- but we need to stop and take a breather. What are we doing?Remember why you came here!
Josol
A
thread 5/6
There are so many problems in the world-let’s focus our anger on that! I am not here to hurt anyone-even though there were times I have been brought to tears by several people here. Sadly, people can be cruel. I cried, took a breath, blocked them, and tried to move on.
08:10 AM - Mar 12, 2024 (Edited)
Josol
A
thread 6/6
It is time to get back to who we were. Do not @ me, or write a negative response to me about this. Please just don’t comment and scroll on by if you don’t like what I have to say-I am sorry if you feel I am wrong and don’t agree. I truly do love you guys. Please…please…just stop. 💔😞
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
In response to Josol.
I feel the same.
Though I am very good at ignoring childish behaviour and I won't take sides. There is no winning in this silly game.
Hugs to you. Don't let others control your joy.
09:49 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Josol
A
In response to Carla Reid + Chilla.
Thank you for saying that. There are no winners in this! Let’s focus our energies elsewhere! I appreciate the support! Much love!❤️🤗
09:53 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Bren
A
In response to Josol.
❤️ to ❤️ well said I feel exactly the same.
09:29 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Josol
A
In response to Bren.
Thank you for taking the time to read it. ❤️🤗
09:30 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Just Piper
A
In response to Josol.
Blessings to you for your kind, open and gentle heart. I tried other sites but chose Spoutible as my home. I haven’t regretted it. Recently, however, I saw a very graphic and long post of erotica that I never thought I’d see here. The only power I have is to Block that user, which I did. 🤬
09:19 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Josol
A
In response to Just Piper.
I feel that Spoutible is my home too and it will remain that way. Sadly, I have blocked accounts as well- it is good that we have that option. I think we just lost our way a bit. We will get back on track. Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to read it. I appreciate it!❤️
09:23 AM - Mar 12, 2024
T. Naught
A
In response to Josol.
thank you for putting this in words & sharing:
the emotional reality of it exactly.

my brain can’t stop assembling details, dossiers… but with each piece of data, another stone in the sinking bucket of
“oh, no… not this… not us… not here…” 😭

bitter taste; anxiety of what will be left, what lost
09:01 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Josol
A
In response to T. Naught.
Thank you for taking the time to read it. I think we just lost our way a bit and we will get back to who we are. I think Spoutible really can be a transformative place- if we don’t get in our own way. ❤️
09:05 AM - Mar 12, 2024
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}