Josol
A
thread 1/6
Last night I was so tired and upset that I just went to bed. I wavered back on forth on whether I should send this. From day one, Spoutible has been my comforting safe space-a place of love, fun, kindness and support. The past few days here have been awful!
08:10 AM - Mar 12, 2024 (Edited)
Josol
A
thread 2/6
The negativity, sniping and anger I have watched go back and forth has left me speechless, anxiety ridden and heartbroken. We came here to do good things and to support one another-not take each other down like they do on all the other SM sites. We were supposed to be better than that!
08:10 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Josol
A
thread 3/6
Things have happened to anger people and they have taken sides. I am not on any side- I am here to support those who need it and to embrace those who, like me, want to make things better in this world. I am beyond upset and disappointed what we have turned into.
Josol
A
thread 4/6
I actually am almost afraid to like or comment on certain spouts for fear I might anger someone! We are not always going to agree-that is life- but we need to stop and take a breather. What are we doing?Remember why you came here!
Josol
A
thread 5/6
There are so many problems in the world-let’s focus our anger on that! I am not here to hurt anyone-even though there were times I have been brought to tears by several people here. Sadly, people can be cruel. I cried, took a breath, blocked them, and tried to move on.
08:10 AM - Mar 12, 2024 (Edited)
Josol
A
thread 6/6
It is time to get back to who we were. Do not @ me, or write a negative response to me about this. Please just don’t comment and scroll on by if you don’t like what I have to say-I am sorry if you feel I am wrong and don’t agree. I truly do love you guys. Please…please…just stop. 💔😞
Pamela B'well
A
In response to Josol.
I have found that I need to be flexible. I started out thinking I’d found my people, but then I was on the receiving end of unexpected vitriol. I was hurt by it but reminded myself that CLARITY is key: They weren’t my people after all.

I disengaged from that faction and cast a wider net.
10:01 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Josol
A
In response to Pamela B'well.
Yay you! I try to be flexible too- so I don’t do cliques - never have. Thank you for taking the time to read my long spout! Have an awesome day!❤️
10:04 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Karen Dykstra
A
In response to Josol.
I appreciate and echo your thoughts. You are a good soul and one I look forward to greeting each day. Let’s keep supporting each other.🫶
09:34 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Josol
A
In response to Karen Dykstra.
You know how much I adore you Karen- your support means the world to me. Thank you for taking the time to read it! ❤️🤗
09:38 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Deborah Conway
A
In response to Josol.
I agree 💕🫶🏽. Some people are still choosing to not let it go. This is not Twitter! Even though many Spoutans are saying please stop with the comments etc! Your words are thoughtful ❤️.
09:14 AM - Mar 12, 2024 (Edited)
Josol
A
In response to Deborah Conway.
Thank you Deborah- your support means the world to me. I truly love this place and want us back to working on things to make this a better world. I so appreciate your taking the time to read it.❤️🤗
09:36 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Madeleine
A
In response to Josol.
I think it’s growing pains. We will hash this out, and move on in new and old formations. I’m still hopeful. Although I am keeping my head down right now.
09:13 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Josol
A
In response to Madeleine.
I tried to keep my head down but when it kept going on and on and my anxiety kept ticking up it began to physically affect me. I was very nervous about sending this-I was afraid of the response, but I missed the old Spoutible and it saddened me. Thank you for taking the time to read it.❤️
09:16 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Katie in KY
A
In response to Josol.
This perfectly sums up how I have been feeling these last few days on here. 💙💙
09:11 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Josol
A
In response to Katie in KY.
Thank you for taking the time to read it! I appreciate you!❤️
09:13 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Jen The Muse
A
In response to Josol.
Reaching into my brain long distance and saying it better than I ever could have. Hugs.
08:55 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Josol
A
In response to Jen The Muse.
Aww thank you so much! I appreciate that more than you know!❤️🤗
08:56 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Just Curious About Stuff
A
In response to Josol.
Thank you 😃✌🏻🖖🏻
08:47 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Josol
A
In response to Just Curious About Stuff.
Thank you for taking the time to read it.❤️🤗
08:52 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Nefarious Newt
A
In response to Josol.
*hugs* Thank you for sharing.
08:19 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Josol
A
In response to Nefarious Newt.
Thank you for taking the time to read it.🤗
08:46 AM - Mar 12, 2024