MeidasTouch Network
A
SVB really exposed Republicans in a major way. Even putting aside the fact that GOP deregulation and actions from mega donor Peter Thiel caused it, all R’s did was scream “woke” and tried to spread panic & stoke bank runs.

Biden calmly addressed the issue & protected depositors.
09:54 PM - Mar 12, 2023
Marc Maxmeister
A
In response to MeidasTouch Network.
This happened. But I am more worried that rushing into FULLY bail out a bank that is not a real bank (yet another investment bank with no ordinary accounts) and draining the FDIC is bad. Over 90% of #SVB accounts were corporate with a balance of $157B beyond what's insurable.
10:29 AM - Mar 14, 2023 (Edited)
Michael Baker
A
It’s hysterical that Reps are screaming “woke” caused it, or attention to “woke”. What about the 2008 bank crisis? Was that woke? Or was it greedy, white-managed banks? Reps have an audience for this and will preach to it regardless of how meaningless.
10:20 AM - Mar 14, 2023
Armando Armendariz
B
Isn't it time to start making these seditious parts of the House and Senate accountable?
12:23 AM - Mar 14, 2023
MEAction NOW
A
Also, seeing Tucker Carlson telling viewers to go get their money out of banks is a bit scary - we know the far right idiots are trying to collapse the strong #BidenEconomy and want more banks to fail. We really really need to keep an eye on these people. They are traitors.
12:21 AM - Mar 14, 2023
Jaya Stanley
A
Yes!
05:53 AM - Mar 13, 2023
Leah
A
The speed at which this has happened is astounding. I was barely trying to figure out what was going on, while at work on Saturday. By today they apparently have a bailout and my student loan can be "temporarily suspended" for 3 years.
03:13 AM - Mar 13, 2023
ChingonaGordaVieja
A
10:01 PM - Mar 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}