AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
thread 1/4
Why do men think it's acceptable to insert talk of their boners into conversation? JFC keep your dick to yourself and stop thinking anyone but you cares about your fucking boner. It's disgusting.
06:21 PM - Mar 14, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
thread 2/4
Context for those who want it:
A friend asked "Sincere question for a personal poll: what's the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "Sustainability"?" And of course men jumped in to tell us all how their boners are sustainable.
06:23 PM - Mar 14, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
thread 3/4
What's almost worse is how not ONE OTHER MAN said a thing about it. Not ONE of them. They just har-har right along with it and then claim they support women/girls and how they're one of the "good guys™️". God, I fucking hate it here sometimes.
06:29 PM - Mar 14, 2024
Kim
A
In response to AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn.
ATTN OTHER MEN: This is when you should SPEAK TF UP for women.
03:59 PM - Mar 15, 2024
Idiots Abound, LLC
A
Those men are cretins. That's not a casual inference. Aside from the ridiculous obsession with turgidity, it is verbally assaulting. I would ask the men: "Explain how it's funny. I don't get it."
09:52 AM - Mar 15, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
In response to Idiots Abound, LLC.
When men claim "it's just a joke" and I feel safe enough, I do ask that exact question. Other men need to step up.
12:31 PM - Mar 15, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
In response to Idiots Abound, LLC.
Sure, but they're also regular men.
12:37 PM - Apr 05, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
Was this in person or online?

Both are EQUALLY DISGUSTING in different ways.

We used to have to laugh along with this nonsense, now, no.
09:11 PM - Mar 14, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
This particular one was online with a group of people who all know each other. So not the typical stranger bursting onto some woman's TL and spewing their misogyny.
09:55 PM - Mar 14, 2024
Nevada Jones
A
Some guys look up to Beavis and Butthead as role models. I hope I'd have the presence of mind to say something along the lines of, "hey friend, nobody cares about your wee-wee..."
07:48 PM - Mar 14, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
In response to Nevada Jones.
You avoid accepting that no, these are just regular men. Please believe women when they tell you this. It's not fringe, it's not Beavis & Butthead guys, it's regular, every day, men.
12:35 PM - Apr 05, 2024
shadeygreyskies
A
Oh, and while we're discussing it,

NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR DICKPICS.

Unless, for some unfathomable reason, someone *specifically* asks for a photo of your boner, no matter how proud you might be of it, don't send any.

Unsolicited dickpics aren't 'sexy,' they're electronic trench-coat flashing.
06:30 PM - Mar 14, 2024
Donna Jones
B
In response to shadeygreyskies.
Let’s see how many women disagree.
07:50 PM - Mar 14, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to shadeygreyskies.
I...don't get that...like, at all. I go out of my way to conceal my dick at all times. And I can't think of a single good reason to go public with it.
04:08 PM - Mar 15, 2024
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}