AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
thread 1/4
Why do men think it's acceptable to insert talk of their boners into conversation? JFC keep your dick to yourself and stop thinking anyone but you cares about your fucking boner. It's disgusting.
06:21 PM - Mar 14, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
thread 2/4
Context for those who want it:
A friend asked "Sincere question for a personal poll: what's the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "Sustainability"?" And of course men jumped in to tell us all how their boners are sustainable.
06:23 PM - Mar 14, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
thread 3/4
What's almost worse is how not ONE OTHER MAN said a thing about it. Not ONE of them. They just har-har right along with it and then claim they support women/girls and how they're one of the "good guys™️". God, I fucking hate it here sometimes.
06:29 PM - Mar 14, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
thread 4/4
10:21 PM - Mar 14, 2024
Chris Young (he/his/him)
A
In response to AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn.
NOT acceptable under any circumstances! Did this happen at your workplace? If so, I'd be talking to lawyers.

If it happened on Spoutible, it needs to be reported. Nobody wants that here.
06:47 PM - Mar 14, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
In response to Chris Young (he/his/him).
No it did not and women know full well what the repercussions are for reporting men when they har, har their way to inappropriate behavior.
06:50 PM - Mar 14, 2024
Just Curious About Stuff
A
It is not acceptable behavior

Shame on the cowards who wouldn’t speak up: your lack of action tells everyone what they need to know about your character

My apologies you had to put up with that 😔
06:43 PM - Mar 14, 2024
Dave Plus Coffee (he/him)
A
I'm so sorry that happened to you, that's disgusting. Like, HR Incident territory. I hope you have some male colleagues at work who aren't total pigs.
06:38 PM - Mar 14, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
In response to Dave Plus Coffee (he/him).
Thanks Dave. Men are not likely to ever say anything in these situations. They understand the potential backlash they'll face but would rather prioritize preserving their membership in the boys' club over preventing women from enduring further suffering.
06:44 PM - Mar 14, 2024
Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie
A
They think they can be "one of the guys" and still go along with sexist jibes and behavior. There ain't no such animal, as my mother would say.
06:38 PM - Mar 14, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
In response to Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie.
They understand the potential backlash they'll face but continue to prioritize preserving their membership in the boys' club over preventing women from enduring further suffering. They aren't the good guys they claim to be.
06:43 PM - Mar 14, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}