Nathan Standing
A
Trump's lying again. The driver confirmed every detail that Cass Hutchinson described except he couldn't see if Trump lunged for the wheel. Why not? Trump was behind him, and the driver was facing forward.

Trump's a liar. Oo-oooo-oo. Trump's a silly little, frilly little liar girl!
01:24 PM - Mar 17, 2024
Susan A. Kitchens
A
In response to Nathan Standing.
A gendered insult that binds an un-gendered behavior (lying) with being a young female human. Why do you deem it necessary to belittle and denigrate young girls in order to make your point about that guy?
12:34 PM - Mar 18, 2024
Nathan Standing
A
In response to Susan A. Kitchens.
I was leery about that 'girl' phrase, but I chose to use it because it's the only insult I think would upset Trump more 'loser.' Fred Trump and his spawn always wrapped themselves in false and toxic hypermasculinity.

Plus, it made me giggle.

But in retrospect, yeah, that was over the top.
01:16 PM - Mar 18, 2024
Kim Mmmm
A
Not a silly little girl liar. That’s a big old ass white man liar. Much, much worse.
12:22 PM - Mar 18, 2024
Nathan Standing
A
In response to Kim Mmmm.
I was leery about that 'girl' phrase, but I chose to use it because it's the only insult I think would upset Trump more 'loser.' Fred Trump and his spawn always wrapped themselves in false and toxic hypermasculinity.

Plus, it made me giggle.
12:27 PM - Mar 18, 2024
Susan McBride
A
If he didn't lie, he'd have nothing to say.
12:21 PM - Mar 18, 2024
Claes Brameus
A
It's like the claim "he didn't say to inject bleech", just because he used the word disinfectant
02:00 PM - Mar 17, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}