Christopher Bouzy
A
Please show me where we imply or suggest spouts would be downgraded because of your Bot Sentinel score.
12:04 PM - Mar 13, 2023
June Piscitelli
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Why would anyone think this? It is purely antithetical to what you have built.
11:11 AM - Mar 14, 2023
Lorelei La
A
Like many others, I’m confused by the ratings - and by the posted explanation in the “help” area as well. In this context, what do “satisfactory,” “disruptive,” etc. mean? Some concrete examples would be helpful. I say this as someone who enjoys this platform and wants to see it succeed.
10:03 AM - Mar 14, 2023

Only followers of this user (papito5ft6) can see their posts

Xavier M
A
By 'downgraded' I think she meant having her botsentinel score go up while she's mostly been posting fun GIFs and nothing controversial.
Maybe showing only a blue dot and hiding the number/score would help ease some of the concerns people have.
12:37 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Savi
A
I wasn’t paying attention to (nor was I concerned with) #BotSentinel ratings until I saw this spout. A quick read of the ratings system on the help pages was helpful in understanding what is being rated and how the ratings work. JS
12:31 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Lynn From_OK
A
I'm sure there is more than just "good morning" and a gif responsible for his rating but many of us would still appreciate knowing what actions and behaviors negatively affect ratings.
12:24 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Halo-Halo w/ All the Sighs
A
cbowzy - All cinnamon roll and sneaky spice jokes aside (although it is an accurate description of how I post here) :

I kinda feel like some are grade-grubbing (not too much unlike a younger me).
12:21 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Bren
A
I think this person saw the same tweet I did that BOT sentinel identified instances of BOT activity saying Good Morning on Twitter. They are confused thinking it was because of the greeting. I took it as a clue. I may be totally off base but that's what I think they refer to.
12:21 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Chuck Charles
A
Hey our scores are the same. That’s fun.
12:17 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Suzanne JaaaNONYA
A
#freeadvice 🙏

If you ask to #SpeaktotheManager 🙋‍♀️

Try to know what tf you’re talking about 👍

Be prepared for any answer you might get back 🤷‍♀️

And, most importantly (before you even open your trap, preferably), know what kind of manager you’re dealing with 👍👍
12:13 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Jason Kreul
A
I can't even tell if this is trolling anymore or if people have just become this ignorant. I wish that was snark.
12:07 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Terry Calvert
A
In response to Jason Kreul.
People are that ignorant and it’s not fun for me to write that. The American people man.
12:17 PM - Mar 13, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}