Michael J Sheridan
A
Florida isn't alone, and the people who didn't vote for DeSantis and his particular brand of fascism don't deserve to be abandoned, any more than the Democrats living in Alabama or Mississippi or Texas deserve what is happening to them.

This is a national fight for the survival of democracy.
Josol @Josol1626
Please stop saying people in Fl. deserve what we are getting or we should just move. Moving is not an option for me, When you have no national /state support from the Dems, gerrymandering, voter suppression & false messaging we need your support not criticism. This could happen to your state too!
07:20 PM - Mar 06, 2023
07:46 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
In response to Michael J Sheridan.
there does seem 2 b something wrong w/red state democratic org. according to 1 spoutsie, her state (either arkansas or alabama; can't remember which) dem organization is a pissing contest reminiscent of the berniebutts declaring war on hrc. that must change. can't natl. dem org do anything? /1/
12:47 PM - Mar 13, 2023 (Edited)
Barbara Edelman
A
regarding florida, for example, wtf happened to state level dem organization? i recall when fl was a blue state! i'm not blaming the dem residents of these states, but i am blaming whatever exists of dem party leadership. where's the advertising? where's the online presence? WHERE'S THE BEEF? /2/
In response to Barbara Edelman.
12:52 PM - Mar 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}