Ms. K
A
I’ve cleaned this stainless #steel saucepan from my Revereware set as best I could, but it’s 50 years old and well used (maybe a bit abused). Now I see on Instagram that it’s considered a “find” in thrift shops. So, I guess it’s antique cookware now. #dailypicturetheme @dailypicturetheme
08:14 AM - Mar 30, 2024
Suzanne Dillon
A
In response to Ms. K.
Same set, same 50 yrs, except the frying pan handle gave up a few years back and I somehow only have one small lid.
12:20 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Nellie Pennington
A
In response to Ms. K.
One of the casualties when we installed our induction stove was my collection of Revereware, which we passed along to my sister-in-law.
08:43 AM - Mar 30, 2024
Anita Dennis
A
In response to Ms. K.
I have one also. Love it! That and my cast iron skillets, also inherited from my parents, are what I use most.
08:40 AM - Mar 30, 2024
Barbara Nelsen
A
In response to Ms. K.
Wow! Those are great pans. Have you tried Astonish or The Pink Stuff for cleaning? I prefer Astonish and use it everywhere - on pans, stainless steel sinks. It’s especially fantastic on glass bakeware for polishing the surfaces. I’m not paid to promote it - I just love it.
08:39 AM - Mar 30, 2024
Ms. K
A
In response to Barbara Nelsen.
Thank you for the suggestion. I will look for it and try it out. I used ketchup and salt to remove the built up tarnish which worked well. I tried barkeepers friend too. The copper base cleaned up nicely, but the marks on the side not so much
09:27 AM - Mar 30, 2024

Only followers of this user (researchergirl) can see their posts

MeiMei
A
In response to Ms. K.
lol… I have my mother’s. One saucepan and one big pot we use for stews and such. Love them.
08:31 AM - Mar 30, 2024
Lipsticktraces
B
In response to Ms. K.
I have the same one that I use daily. A treasure.
08:27 AM - Mar 30, 2024
Milo Velimirović
A
In response to Ms. K.
It looks great. There's a set of four in the kitchen downstairs. Unfortunately, the spot-welds on the skillet's handle have recently popped. :(
08:19 AM - Mar 30, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}