Jeff Tiedrich
A
I wrote a thing: "what in the actual fuck is this bullshit" — how many lines are we going to let Donald Trump cross.
happy Easter. thanks for reading, and please sign up for my daily newsletter to keep getting the good stuff —
https://bit.ly/49fAyx3
10:41 AM - Mar 31, 2024
Colleen Redding ☮️
A
In response to Jeff Tiedrich.
X is full of full throated commentary on TFGs repeatedly breaking rules! Screen shots included below for those who may be interested but don’t want to go back to X
01:20 PM - Mar 31, 2024
Robin Zimmermann
A
In response to Colleen Redding ☮️.
> Screen shots included below for those who may be interested but don’t want to go back to X

Thanks, that's me. I wouldn't have seen those posts.
01:56 PM - Mar 31, 2024
Ness Allen
B
So Kathy Griffin can bring out the bloody head without any repercussions, right?
12:59 PM - Mar 31, 2024
Celt MacGann
A
I have not seen any politician on either side comment on this travesty. (Someone may have and I missed it.) "Normalizing", ignoring, and/or rationalizing this event is how we fell down this hell hole. 45 is Hitler and Pol Pot wrapped up in America first rhetoric and needs to be arrested now.
11:07 AM - Mar 31, 2024
Crotchity Geezer
A
Many layers of sh*t to dig through! Just finishing The Family by Jeff Sharlet! Layer that on top of Democracy in Chains and Dark Money and you just might start developing a disturbing picture of the real Deep State! Chilling.
10:51 AM - Mar 31, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}