Robin Basham
A
I really need a grieving filter for TV and social. I'm trying so hard to rise against gravity. I thought The Good Doctor would be relatively safe, but then there was an antisemitic murder of a character I'd grown to enjoy. It totally broke me.
I am fragile. What's the exercise to fix your heart?
02:43 AM - Apr 03, 2024
Rev. Deborah C Inyamah
A
In response to Robin Basham.
This song by Lauren Daigle really spoke to me when I was in the thick of "The Valley of the Shadow of Death" I pray that it brings you a modicum of comfort.🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
Lauren Daigle - Hold On To Me (Official Music Video) - YouTube

The official music video for "Hold On To Me" by Lauren Daigle. Each room within this video is actually connected to different charities and causes that I’m s...

12:42 AM - Apr 23, 2024
Robin Basham
A
In response to Rev. Deborah C Inyamah.
Thanks you.
02:42 AM - Apr 26, 2024
Colleen Redding ☮️
A
Meditation and/or yoga can help. Listening to your favorite music. Walks in nature with trusted friends. Place your hands over your heart and literally feel the warmth of your hands strengthening & supporting your heart. Sending healing energy. ❤️‍🩹
08:04 AM - Apr 03, 2024
Robin Basham
A
In response to Colleen Redding ☮️.
great suggestions.
12:05 PM - Apr 03, 2024
Mama Bear
A
I manage the overwhelm at the source. I don't own a tv, and I don't watch "news." I do some science and health on the bird, and I follow some kind and funny people on youtube, and I listen to audiobooks.
07:55 AM - Apr 03, 2024
ML Hart
A
When I need a break from the overwhelm, and just stepping away for a short time isn't enough... I seek out animal rescue videos - they help me feel there is good in the world.

Recommended... AnimalsAsia, RetetiElephantSanctuary, GeoBeats, PawsitiveChange (under MarleysMutts), FarmSanctuary1
06:39 AM - Apr 03, 2024
Robin Basham
A
In response to ML Hart.
I do that too. I also like to do piles of detail level puzzle work. The repetitive keyboard tapping is a little like playing my music. I think, today, I'll try to listen to music that makes me dance.
12:11 PM - Apr 03, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}