Christopher Bouzy
A
I am sincerely trying not to suspend over two dozen people.
09:28 AM - Apr 04, 2024

Only followers of this user (Seamoura) can see their posts

Frank the Bunny
A
It's weird, when you block someone you should feel confident that your choice not to see or interact with them, and for them not to see or interact with you is final. It should be against TOS to screenshot people who blocked you in a private browser and spout it, but here we are.
11:19 AM - Apr 04, 2024
ChrisADED
A
In response to Frank the Bunny.
Blocking will never stop people from seeing your spouts - only going private will. You don't even need to be logged in to Spoutible to read spouts from non-private accounts.

I doubt using screen caps will be outlawed.

Ultimately the admins will have to judge what constitutes a breach of TOS.
10:21 PM - Apr 04, 2024
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
I'm applying this to myself as well. Last night, someone attacked a friend. The account in question had already blocked my friend. I had to steer myself away from c/p the spout and sending it to my friend.
02:49 PM - Apr 04, 2024
Frank the Bunny
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
I know, it's tough. There are cases where I will keep receipts in case I ever need them, but sending them around and stuff is just asking for trouble.
03:53 PM - Apr 04, 2024

Only followers of this user (BattleFuzz) can see their posts

J.W. Sutton, Jr. (he/him)
A
I agree, but I have no idea how that could possibly be enforced via technology. Vexing.
11:31 AM - Apr 04, 2024
Frank the Bunny
A
In response to J.W. Sutton, Jr. (he/him).
It might not be enforceable at a tech level. Lots of the TOS really isn't. For example, someone can spout the N word and a human has to handle it. But it should be reportable and enforceable at a human level.
11:33 AM - Apr 04, 2024
RA
A
Agreed. At the very least, we need clarification on when sharing screenshots with blocked users to circumvent privacy settings is harassment. Because a lot of what I've seen lately sure feels like harassment.
11:29 AM - Apr 04, 2024
Frank the Bunny
A
In response to RA.
Some have been hiding behind "well, I didn't screenshot this, someone sent it to me" but if you're posting the words of someone who blocks you and calling them out, that should absolutely be harassment.
11:31 AM - Apr 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}