John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
It is NOT your Constitutional right to trespass on Federal property. Religion and free speech have ZERO to do with it. You joined a group of people who came prepared to cause bodily harm.

You commit a crime, you do the time, grandma or not.
Middle Age Riot @middleageriot
Grandmas don't try to overturn elections. Traitors do.
10:06 AM - Apr 07, 2024
07:49 PM - Apr 07, 2024

Only followers of this user (BattleFuzz) can see their posts

Chris Dashiell
A
In response to John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️.
THEY BROKE WINDOWS IN OUR CAPITOL AND CLIMBED IN. If i did that, do you think I wouldn’t be arrested? Not to mention attacking and injuring the police defending our Congress. These entitled freaks think they’re exempt from the law.
07:57 PM - Apr 07, 2024
A
In response to Chris Dashiell.
They were on property closed off to the public, with barricades & signs posted that the building & grounds were closed. They smeared shit on the walls, committed to creating damage & harm, stole Federal property & some douche paraded a Confederate flag through the halls. They're all guilty.
08:03 PM - Apr 07, 2024
Diana Tyler
A
If she's a grandmother, shouldn't she be wise enough to not act like a teenager (including trying to evade responsibility for her actions)?
07:55 PM - Apr 07, 2024
A
In response to Diana Tyler.
You'd think.

Something tells me she's not a role model grandmother. Something also tells me she'll try to pass this level of dumbassery down to her grandchildren. Poor kids.
07:57 PM - Apr 07, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
They all keep crying about free speech yet not a single one of them has been charged with speech. They were charged with ACTIONS they took.

Speech isn't actions. At this point these ppl are just committed to being stupid on purpose.
07:52 PM - Apr 07, 2024
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
Right?? I'm tired of the 'it's my Constitutional right' bullshit. Show me where it says in the Constitution we're allowed to commit crimes.
07:54 PM - Apr 07, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}