Jeff Tiedrich
A
listen up, stupids: the dumb-ass who stole Ashley Biden's diary just got sentenced to prison. I hope you dipshits who stole Hunter Biden's laptop and data understand that your time is coming, too. tick fucking tock
03:28 PM - Apr 09, 2024
Marilyn just me
A
In response to Jeff Tiedrich.
Yep
08:09 AM - Apr 10, 2024
Anastasia Joy
A
Assuming there even was a "laptop." There's a theory that he was just hacked and even that some of the "information" was altered. We just don't really know. But the story of the blind computer repair guy with the one-man shop who just happened to have Rudy's phone # never rang true.
12:50 AM - Apr 10, 2024
Ecaliqy Sentience
A
Are the stupids here? They're all jerking each other off on Twitter, I thought. Sort of serious... is MAGA around these parts?
12:23 AM - Apr 10, 2024
Joe Gayda
A
There is no "Hunter Biden laptop." Only a hard drive called "laptop" which Rudy apparently bought from the Russians w/ various hacked & faked photos & messages. The blind Apple repairman who passed contents to Rudy says there is now far more "on it" than would have fit on the computer he had.
05:15 PM - Apr 09, 2024
Rebecca
A
In response to Joe Gayda.
Maybe a cover for hacking and getting Hunter’s data (if they have any) that way?
09:47 PM - Apr 09, 2024
Ronald Alexander
A
I don't like to go down rabbit holes wearing tin-foil hats but all of this would not surprise me one bit if this was the work of Russian disinformation.
03:40 PM - Apr 09, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}