Christopher Bouzy
A
You want to block accounts with no spouts that follow you? A lot of people don't post immediately and just lurk. You should block people because of something they did, not because they aren't spouting.
Angela Baker @kangi
@cbouzy I cannot block or get the bots or people w no spouts off my follower list. Can you please help?
09:27 PM - Apr 10, 2024
09:31 PM - Apr 10, 2024
Elektra 🖖
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I agree lol! I’m a big time lurker on other sites like Tumblr, but I’m not a bot, I’m just too intimidated to post there 🤷🏾‍♀️. It takes time to get the vibe of a place (yes, even Spoutible). I don’t follow back 0 spouters, but I don’t block either until they do something worth blocking.
10:18 AM - Apr 11, 2024
Mal
A
Also @Mama_Ezekiel ‘s work is pretty damn intimidating 😉

https://spoutible.com/thre...
02:26 AM - Apr 11, 2024
Mama Ezekiel
A
In response to Mal.
Oh wow, I had no idea Nigella was here! Well, I guess she's actually not, but it would be so neat if she'd come back. Had I known, I probably would have been too intimidated to spout any of my food...I love her! She's incredible!
05:45 AM - Apr 11, 2024
Kat Schneider
A
decided from the beginning to trust Spoutible & not bring my justified deadbird paranoia here
The few accounts I have blocked or muted fell into my 'no mercy' criteria 🤨
Everyone else.. I'm glad you're here!
whether we agree or don't agree.. I'm glad you're here helping to create SM future✨
01:57 AM - Apr 11, 2024
Kelly Maneman
A
I have spouted only a couple of times and I've been here since nearly the beginning. (I'm like this in real life too). But I follow, like, and echo quite a bit.
12:54 AM - Apr 11, 2024
Diogenes Wept
A
I will admit to lurking for the first few months. I'm a toe-dipper at heart. But once I jumped in, the water was so, so fine. Don't block zero-spouters, spouties. Wait a beat, yeah?
12:16 AM - Apr 11, 2024
Joe JustUs
A
Guilty 👋🏾

This was my original pinned spout.
11:33 PM - Apr 10, 2024
MEAction NOW
A
If people have liked and interacted with spouts, I see no problem with that... some prefer being spectators. Everyone is welcome!
11:19 PM - Apr 10, 2024
Nana of the Shire
A
I am afraid I have to do what makes me feel safe. Any new folks from the same location or ties to people here who have caused me harm in the past, will get blocked.
10:47 PM - Apr 10, 2024
April
A
My first post. Been here for months … lurking. 😎
10:14 PM - Apr 10, 2024
3Cs
A
In response to April.
Well hello, I did that, too! 🤭
10:11 AM - Apr 11, 2024
Janet aka April
A
In response to April.
Nice to meet you, April. 😀
10:17 AM - Apr 11, 2024
Max Prophet
A
I want to know how some people, like yourself and at least one other check marked user, can get the square image for "the hill" but All I'm ever able to get is the following image:
09:45 PM - Apr 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}