I don't need a "cure"
A
While I am pro-Palestinian. I don't understand younger voters saying they won't vote & thus encouraging a Trump win. An easy remedy would be for Biden to show the same hard edged attitude with Netanyahu as he does with Putin & demand a cease fire, threaten harsher sanctions & stop funding genocide.
01:23 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
Evidently you failed to even look at Biden's interactions with Netanyahu - Biden has been very forceful and harsh

"Our support will depend on our assessment of the humanitarian situation in Gaza" = diplospeak for "get more aid in or we pull the plug", and new routes opened in hours

&that's not all
In response to I don't need a "cure".
04:15 PM - Apr 18, 2024
I don't need a "cure"
A
In response to Jim Plunkett.
And now what? There's a bill to provide aid to Israel instead of Palestine? Not exactly the same level of hard edged intolerance for inhumanity that Biden has expressed toward Putin. Meanwhile the press shies away as policy from saying the word genocide. And compares Israel to the Ukraine.
04:42 PM - Apr 18, 2024
#Glassbydeanna
A
When the friend you have committed loyalty to is convicted of war crimes by the UN you are not obligated to keep supporting them. Just sayin
04:45 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
Yes, there damn well should be a bill to support Israel's defense, and there are funds going to Gazan civilians - perhaps you haven't noticed the US airdrops and building a pier for support by sea?

And yes, Israel and Ukraine are both on our side, both being attacked by the war on democracies...
05:02 PM - Apr 18, 2024
I don't need a "cure"
A
In response to Jim Plunkett.
I saw that but...why would we allow or trust the apartheid regime killing a peoples to be responsible for providing them aid? That makes no sense. I've seen Biden' interactions with Netanyahu. He wears kit gloves imo compared to how he addresses Putin. Meanwhile they killed American aid workers
04:39 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
Yes, and took responsibility for it, fired multiple officers, changed ROEs

You seem to not understand public diplomacy vs non-public diplomacy & conditions. Of course we are going to publicly address allies different from enemies

And preventing Hamas from it's ordinary stealing of aid is key
05:09 PM - Apr 18, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}