I don't need a "cure"
A
While I am pro-Palestinian. I don't understand younger voters saying they won't vote & thus encouraging a Trump win. An easy remedy would be for Biden to show the same hard edged attitude with Netanyahu as he does with Putin & demand a cease fire, threaten harsher sanctions & stop funding genocide.
01:23 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
In response to I don't need a "cure".
Evidently you failed to even look at Biden's interactions with Netanyahu - Biden has been very forceful and harsh

"Our support will depend on our assessment of the humanitarian situation in Gaza" = diplospeak for "get more aid in or we pull the plug", and new routes opened in hours

&that's not all
04:15 PM - Apr 18, 2024
I don't need a "cure"
A
And now what? There's a bill to provide aid to Israel instead of Palestine? Not exactly the same level of hard edged intolerance for inhumanity that Biden has expressed toward Putin. Meanwhile the press shies away as policy from saying the word genocide. And compares Israel to the Ukraine.
In response to Jim Plunkett.
04:42 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
Yes, there damn well should be a bill to support Israel's defense, and there are funds going to Gazan civilians - perhaps you haven't noticed the US airdrops and building a pier for support by sea?

And yes, Israel and Ukraine are both on our side, both being attacked by the war on democracies...
05:02 PM - Apr 18, 2024
I don't need a "cure"
A
Building a pier won't protect them from being murdered tho if there isn't a permanent ceasefire. Yeah & the Ukrainians are being unjustly murdered & driven from their homes. Like Palestinians. So Israel is more like Russia in the equation. Money for defense? The iron dome has a 99% efficiency.
05:06 PM - Apr 18, 2024
I don't need a "cure"
A
War on democracy really?! They've killed almost 34,000 CIVILIANS. Mostly women & children. Palestinians are the Ukrainians in this scenario. But it's obvious you have selective empathy. The IDF tho is like the Russians. They killed aid workers. American aid workers too trying to feed Palestinians.
05:09 PM - Apr 18, 2024
#Glassbydeanna
A
When the friend you have committed loyalty to is convicted of war crimes by the UN you are not obligated to keep supporting them. Just sayin
04:45 PM - Apr 18, 2024
I don't need a "cure"
A
In response to #Glassbydeanna.
Exactly. Meanwhile if Netanyahu made Israel a communist country tomorrow. The whole narrative and level of support would likely change. And I'm not defending conmunism but there is a selective bias insofar as the allies we support. And supporting a capitalist genocidal apartheid regime is bullshit.
04:50 PM - Apr 18, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}