I don't need a "cure"
A
While I am pro-Palestinian. I don't understand younger voters saying they won't vote & thus encouraging a Trump win. An easy remedy would be for Biden to show the same hard edged attitude with Netanyahu as he does with Putin & demand a cease fire, threaten harsher sanctions & stop funding genocide.
01:23 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
In response to I don't need a "cure".
Evidently you failed to even look at Biden's interactions with Netanyahu - Biden has been very forceful and harsh

"Our support will depend on our assessment of the humanitarian situation in Gaza" = diplospeak for "get more aid in or we pull the plug", and new routes opened in hours

&that's not all
04:15 PM - Apr 18, 2024
I don't need a "cure"
A
In response to Jim Plunkett.
I saw that but...why would we allow or trust the apartheid regime killing a peoples to be responsible for providing them aid? That makes no sense. I've seen Biden' interactions with Netanyahu. He wears kit gloves imo compared to how he addresses Putin. Meanwhile they killed American aid workers
04:39 PM - Apr 18, 2024
I don't need a "cure"
A
In response to Jim Plunkett.
And now what? There's a bill to provide aid to Israel instead of Palestine? Not exactly the same level of hard edged intolerance for inhumanity that Biden has expressed toward Putin. Meanwhile the press shies away as policy from saying the word genocide. And compares Israel to the Ukraine.
04:42 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Martini C
A
Are younger voters saying risking Trump ending their right to vote is worth it to show Biden their displeasure?
02:58 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
In response to Martini C.
Yes, at the very least, the Columbia students being arrested today, and many others

They literally think that it would be better to "teach Biden a lesson out of office", and have not a thought in their empty heads what that would mean

(if the R candidate were McCain, fine, but he's not here)
04:13 PM - Apr 18, 2024
I don't need a "cure"
A
In response to Martini C.
Unfortunately some are yes. I don't believe they truly care about Palestine though. Some are just immature contrarians who nitpick about his age & really everything Biden does. And maybe they are at heart selfish nihilists who don't care about the country as a whole.
04:45 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
No snark intended, but I would suggest you read the news reports of Biden's interactions with Netanyahu in just the past few weeks. He's been very forceful.
It was President Biden who told Netanyahu to stand down after the Iranian missile and drone attack.
02:55 PM - Apr 18, 2024
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}