I don't need a "cure"
A
While I am pro-Palestinian. I don't understand younger voters saying they won't vote & thus encouraging a Trump win. An easy remedy would be for Biden to show the same hard edged attitude with Netanyahu as he does with Putin & demand a cease fire, threaten harsher sanctions & stop funding genocide.
01:23 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Martini C
A
In response to I don't need a "cure".
Are younger voters saying risking Trump ending their right to vote is worth it to show Biden their displeasure?
02:58 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
In response to Martini C.
Yes, at the very least, the Columbia students being arrested today, and many others

They literally think that it would be better to "teach Biden a lesson out of office", and have not a thought in their empty heads what that would mean

(if the R candidate were McCain, fine, but he's not here)
04:13 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Martini C
A
In response to Jim Plunkett.
A lot of people still think it's 2012.
04:15 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
In response to Martini C.
Yup

And some even think it's 1864

There is a LOT of stupid out there

As Einstein commented: "Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."

Stupidity is the most dangerous force in the universe
04:17 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
(oh, and Romney ran in 2012, McCain was 2008. I still remember the moment I heard that he basically disqualified himself by picking Sarah Palin as his running mate. Talk about listening to the wrong advice, still shaking my head)
04:19 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Martini C
A
McCain desperately wanted to have a counter to Barack's historic run. He just ignored Palin's liabilities which paved the way for Degenerate Tr(mp.
04:36 PM - Apr 18, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}