I don't need a "cure"
A
While I am pro-Palestinian. I don't understand younger voters saying they won't vote & thus encouraging a Trump win. An easy remedy would be for Biden to show the same hard edged attitude with Netanyahu as he does with Putin & demand a cease fire, threaten harsher sanctions & stop funding genocide.
01:23 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
In response to I don't need a "cure".
Evidently you failed to even look at Biden's interactions with Netanyahu - Biden has been very forceful and harsh

"Our support will depend on our assessment of the humanitarian situation in Gaza" = diplospeak for "get more aid in or we pull the plug", and new routes opened in hours

&that's not all
04:15 PM - Apr 18, 2024
I don't need a "cure"
A
In response to Jim Plunkett.
I saw that but...why would we allow or trust the apartheid regime killing a peoples to be responsible for providing them aid? That makes no sense. I've seen Biden' interactions with Netanyahu. He wears kit gloves imo compared to how he addresses Putin. Meanwhile they killed American aid workers
04:39 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
In response to I don't need a "cure".
Yes, and took responsibility for it, fired multiple officers, changed ROEs

You seem to not understand public diplomacy vs non-public diplomacy & conditions. Of course we are going to publicly address allies different from enemies

And preventing Hamas from it's ordinary stealing of aid is key
05:09 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Alexander Nevrmind
B
They fired two patsy’s and said oops.. come on now. Netanyahu is literally playing the Trump card trying to stay in power to avoid prosecution.

Pootie, Hamas, and quite possibly Netanyahu are in collusion.

It’s all related to Ukraine.
05:14 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
Yes, I've said many times Netahyahu is bad and must go. Yes he is playing Trump games, and playing footsie w/Russia (but has come down on our side). Seems most Israelis agree; he will be gone

Getting rid of Bibi is lower priority than getting rid of Hamas & Iran's influence. That is what is Fing..
In response to Alexander Nevrmind.
07:50 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Alexander Nevrmind
B
This isn’t prudent.
10:36 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
In response to Alexander Nevrmind.
Maybe, maybe not; depends on targeting

It's a bit obligatory to respond to a massive assault of hundreds of warheads, regardless of how many failed or were shot down

Looks now like it's exactly right — Iran is minimizing the damage, spinning the loss as a win, seems to be not escalating
11:42 AM - Apr 19, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
up the middle east

Global authoritarians Russia/Iran/NK/China are driving a war on democracies and rule of law — winning that war in a contained way is the absolute top priority. If that's lost, nothing else will ever matter

Iran & Hamas bring more misery to Gazans than anyone; must fix that first
07:53 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Alexander Nevrmind
B
Pretty sure we know why he “comes down on our side”.

Other than that.. hard to end this when the call is coming from inside the house.
08:29 PM - Apr 18, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}