BurgerFanMan
A
thread 1/5
The supreme leader is having a come to Jesus moment where he actually realizes that a missile could be coming in thru his bedroom window at any time. Does he get unlimited virgins in a garden in paradise too?
08:15 AM - Apr 19, 2024
BurgerFanMan
A
thread 2/5
1. All religions are total bullshit mind games to me.
2. Bibi is a political (Jewish) thug and fortunate to be fluent in English.
3. The IRG is the de facto government in Iran.
4. The supreme leader is permitted to screech from his ivory tower.
5. Iran is a mortal enemy of Israel.
09:17 AM - Apr 20, 2024
BurgerFanMan
A
thread 3/5
6. Iran is viewed as a source of terror and dissent by the U.S. I'm not sure Iran is actually viewed as an enemy or wants a war with the U.S.
7. Pronouns promote ambiguity and I assume "our" designates the U.S. in the question.
09:31 AM - Apr 20, 2024 (Edited)
BurgerFanMan
A
thread 4/5
8. Iran exploits the deplorable condition of the Palestinian population to legitimize its actions.
9. Iran seems to be at serious odds with many other Muslim/Arab countries based upon schisms and factions within their religions. I'm decidedly not good at solving Gordian Knots.
09:44 AM - Apr 20, 2024 (Edited)
BurgerFanMan
A
thread 5/5
10. Palestinians are still paying an awful and very heavy price for Germany's horrible crimes against humanity and the Holocaust of 80 years ago.
None of the above answers the question asked by Ronald Alexander and it is a good question as well; but perhaps asked of the wrong person.
09:48 AM - Apr 20, 2024 (Edited)
Courtney Kimmelman (she/her)
A
In response to BurgerFanMan.
Only if he likes playing D&D with thousands of Incels.
08:43 AM - Apr 19, 2024
Ronald Alexander
A
In response to BurgerFanMan.
It's all fun and games until it is not. Can you answer this for me? What did Iran do to become our enemy? And if you can answer that then you have your reason why Iran sent 300 missiles and drones which BTW caused no damage. Bibi is playing a dangerous game which might cost American lives
08:21 AM - Apr 19, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}