Tomi T Ahonen
A
And today we are 5 weeks from the day we can change from calling him Defendant Trump, to calling him Convict Trump

Five weeks. The Jury has been selected on Manhattan, Monday we get opening statements

Five weeks from today Friday, we can expect a unanimous jury verdict: "Guilty as charged"
02:20 PM - Apr 19, 2024
Pack Fanatic
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen.
Tomi, what are the odds he gets jail time? I do think there is a strong possibility he will be convicted. But my concern is he'd get a slap on the wrist, some small fine and probation.
10:13 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Pack Fanatic.
judge Merchan will warn Trump (as he is required to do by law, before any such sanctions as jail) that he is now in contempt of court (Wednesday) & if Trump breaches his gag order again, he will be sent to jail. Note. That is not PERMANENT jail, it likely is one night at first. But that is nightmare
10:40 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Pack Fanatic.
Trump is a germophobe. He will HATE prison (and jail). If it happens, that Trump breaches his gag order again, he WILL get to taste jail, likely just one night - and THAT is the worst 12 hours of Trump's life. He WILL NOT breach the gag order again, he will hate jail so much, It will scare him
10:41 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Ryan Lovelidge
A
I'm interested in what his lawyers will have to say since there is never a defense of the facts with him. It's a firehouse of procedural bs and delay/immunity tactics.
07:19 PM - Apr 19, 2024
Celt MacGann
A
Still won't keep him quiet on TS at 2am.🤷‍♀️
03:39 PM - Apr 19, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}