Tomi T Ahonen
A
And today we are 5 weeks from the day we can change from calling him Defendant Trump, to calling him Convict Trump

Five weeks. The Jury has been selected on Manhattan, Monday we get opening statements

Five weeks from today Friday, we can expect a unanimous jury verdict: "Guilty as charged"
02:20 PM - Apr 19, 2024
Pack Fanatic
A
Tomi, what are the odds he gets jail time? I do think there is a strong possibility he will be convicted. But my concern is he'd get a slap on the wrist, some small fine and probation.
In response to Tomi T Ahonen.
10:13 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Pack Fanatic.
Trump is a germophobe. He will HATE prison (and jail). If it happens, that Trump breaches his gag order again, he WILL get to taste jail, likely just one night - and THAT is the worst 12 hours of Trump's life. He WILL NOT breach the gag order again, he will hate jail so much, It will scare him
10:41 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
judge Merchan will warn Trump (as he is required to do by law, before any such sanctions as jail) that he is now in contempt of court (Wednesday) & if Trump breaches his gag order again, he will be sent to jail. Note. That is not PERMANENT jail, it likely is one night at first. But that is nightmare
10:40 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
The $3,000 dollar fine seems like a slap on the wrist, and of course it IS only a slap on Trump's wrist but New York law does not give a bigger first penalty than $1,000 per violation. What Judge Merchan ALSO finds on Wednesday is that Trump is IN CONTEMPT of court. His NEXT violation will mean JAIL
10:38 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
And Trump gag order hearing is on the off day of court, scheduled for this week Wednesday. It is like the teacher sending you to detention in school. EXTRA time in court. Trump must attend or he will be arrested. And he of course will attend. At that hearing Judge Merchan slaps $3,000 fine on Trump
10:37 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
The LUNATIC part (good for us, lunatic for Trump) is that Trump is ordering his legal clowns to feud with the JUDGE

It is Judge Merchan - who alone - decides if Trump may sit outside of prison when Trump appeals his verdict (like Bannon now) or has to go to prison for appeal (like Navarro now)
10:35 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
This is a SERIES of felonies, covering multiple events, to hide OTHER CRIMES. There is absolutely no universe in which THIS JUDGE, Judge Merchan, lets Trump off with less than prison. Will be convicted on all 34 counts. His prison time MAXIMUM is 136 YEARS. Trump will do YEARS in prison, likely 5-12
10:34 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
Absolutely take-it-to-the-bank Tomi Ahonen iron clad prediction, Trump goes to prison. Absolutely certainly yes, convicted to real stinking New York state prison. How many years, I cannot promise you. But prison absolutely yes. As to jail before prison? THAT TOO is likely
10:33 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Yvette B
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen.
Tomi, I found you!!! Twitter has become so toxic I followed you over here:)
10:39 PM - Apr 20, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}