Jeanne Stewart
A
I've been under the weather, but I'm happy to say the 4 dolls are finally headed to the post office, along with 2 teddies, for the kids at OLCJC. I haven't forgotten them. Been dealing with an RA flare. But I've started a yellow bear for the next shipment, which will go to a Yurok shelter.
11:10 AM - Apr 13, 2024
Beth Snodderly
A
In response to Jeanne Stewart.
Can you give me info about crocheting toys for the group you send them to? If I had a purpose for crocheting more stuff I might get back to it.
03:08 PM - Apr 19, 2024
Friends of Pine Ridge Reservation
A
In response to Beth Snodderly.
Hi Beth! I've got lots of places that would love crocheted toys, blankets, layette items, etc. for babies, toddlers & elders on Pine Ridge Rez, the Navajo Nation and the Yurok Reservation. Just give me a shout if there's something you'd like to make. I'll let you know where you can send it!
03:24 PM - Apr 21, 2024
Beth Snodderly
A
In response to Friends of Pine Ridge Reservation.
Do you make your crochet toys out of cotton or do you also sometimes use acrylic? What about tote bags? Are those an option?
03:34 PM - Apr 21, 2024
Friends of Pine Ridge Reservation
A
Beth, not sure what Jeanne makes her dolls out of but any type of fiber is ok with the rez organizations. And yes, tote bags and drawstring bags are very welcome at the Children's Justice Center as well as the domestic violence shelter and many other rez agencies.
In response to Beth Snodderly.
12:21 PM - Apr 22, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}