Annette & Vizsla Tucker
A
If you Vote By Mail, they can’t intimidate you at the polls. Never though this would have to be a consideration on Election Day.
09:56 AM - Apr 24, 2024
Justme Bee
A
In response to Annette & Vizsla Tucker.
Arkansas voting absentee there's a good chance your vote will be thrown out. I have friends this happened to in 2020. Reason, family emergency isn't a valid excuse to vote absentee. Just yesterday the Rep state legislators passed a law disallowing e-sign on voter reg. We need @MarcElias here!
11:01 AM - Apr 24, 2024
Martini C
A
In response to Justme Bee.
Is there a nearby ACLU to contact?
04:02 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Diana Raabe
A
Excellent point!!
10:58 AM - Apr 24, 2024
WestCoaster
A
Very true. However, the evil Postmaster General can delay or "lose" your mailed ballot and accomplish the same thing. We must be vigilant, aware of all the voter suppression measures that will be used against us.
10:08 AM - Apr 24, 2024
Democracy!Equality! Equity!Compassion!
A
But easier to throw your vote out for technical and made-up reasons, in some places.
10:03 AM - Apr 24, 2024
Annette & Vizsla Tucker
A
In response to Democracy!Equality! Equity!Compassion!.
I’m careful about my ballot preparation. But, good point. Help family & friends by reviewing the ballot before mailing. Sign that envelope!
10:05 AM - Apr 24, 2024
Lisa P.
A
That's exactly why I refuse to vote by mail. I want to go to the polls in person & cast my vote. They will not intimidate me.
10:01 AM - Apr 24, 2024
Annette & Vizsla Tucker
A
In response to Lisa P..
That’s cool. I respect your choice.
10:01 AM - Apr 24, 2024
The Reluctant Townie
A
In response to Lisa P..
Most of the time I vote in person on election day. I love the day, but I'm also a White guy in an area where the freaks still stay in the shadows. I do like early voting, and during the pandemic I did utilize absentee ballots. Choice is good.
10:38 AM - Apr 24, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}