Trish
A
Should President Biden debate the 🍊💩? What’s the upside / downside for either? Discuss!

Yes

No

I’m not sure

62 votes — 04:16 PM - Apr 26, 2024
E.G. for Example
A
In response to Trish.
Does anyone on the planet believe Trump would actually debate, answer any question, or let Biden say two words without interrupting? Unless he's physically restrained by two musclemen who alternately duct-tape and untape his mouth, it'd be impossible.
09:59 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Celt MacGann
A
In response to Trish.
Only if they shut off 45's mike, while Biden answers (and vice-versa). And if, he loses time to talk, every time he says witchhunt, crooked, persecution, etc.
09:22 PM - Apr 26, 2024
My Flying Car 2020
A
In response to Trish.
He can do what he wants, I ain't watching. It's not his fault his opponent is an ass not worth debating, or that the media wants to make money on the Jerry Springer-ish spectacle the debate is sure to be if The Ass participates. But I personally wouldn't want to grant that bum any further platform.
09:18 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Florida Redhead
A
In response to Trish.
No. It's not needed and won't change anything. Trump is a bully who doesn't know the meaning of debate. He has no platform and his brain dead following doesn't care. We know what Biden stands for and we know what Trump stands for; what's to debate?
05:56 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Lil
A
In response to Trish.
I think much depends on the format, the questions, and the moderator(s).

Put a serious, policy-oriented, moderator such as Christiane Amanpour in there, and I'd maybe even watch it.
05:25 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Dan Henry
A
In response to Trish.
The only way that Trump gets an advantage in the debate-gate-debate is if President Biden refuses to debate him.
05:08 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Francy NOT Fancy
A
In response to Trish.
When I was much younger, the only time I tuned into politics was during the debates. I think it's important for Biden to showcase how inept trump truly is.
04:43 PM - Apr 26, 2024
jocelynjtweet
A
In response to Trish.
I think Biden gains by being willing to debate him. I don’t think Trump’s campaign will allow him to debate. They seem to be keeping him off the campaign trail, as he whines and babbles after court.
04:26 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Criminy Jickets
A
In response to Trish.
Yes, POTUS Biden should debate tfg. Many reasons. He has the best (and only) policies, accomplishments, physical presence, and most of all, the best quip writers!
04:23 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Ann Draulans
A
In response to Trish.
Nope!

I really don't see the point of President Biden debating an adjudicated rapist, fraudster and (by that time) convicted felon. Moreover, the orange blob is just gonna spew nonsense and disinformation 🤷🏻‍♀️
04:21 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Owl Pacino
A
In response to Trish.
A direct comparison, side-by-side would only benefit Biden. But it is also guaranteed that Trump will be unhinged and abide none of the rules of debate, just like the last time... only more so.
04:19 PM - Apr 26, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}