Ocean Moon
A
I can't comprehend how Biden is only polling better than Trump in one swing state. I know, I know, polls might not be accurate, but it shouldn't be close! I think I'm going to stay with a friend in Canada during the election.
10:00 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum
A
So final point, take it from me, I am literally the best forecaster in the world. When the first polls are published after the 2 conventions this summer 2024, so around mid to late August - Biden will be ahead of Trump by MORE than the 5% he was when he beated Trump in 2020. How much more? Can't say
In response to Ocean Moon.
07:55 AM - Apr 27, 2024
Ocean Moon
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum.
Your expertise takes me off the ledge, but aren't we depending on a few thousand swing voters? I'm hoping voters aren't as apathetic as the press makes them out to be. Lawyers are in shock over SC arguments this week. I wasn't. Why is the SC and Barr betting on a Trump win?
12:24 PM - Apr 27, 2024
A
SCOTUS is not betting on Trump to win, you may have somehow gotten that from some idiots on TV talk shows who want to scare you that somehow SCOTUS will rule that Trump gets immunity. He will not. Barr is a rat who flipped against Trump, he'll testify against Trump & knows that Trump is unelectable
12:59 PM - Apr 27, 2024
A
Nobody except bat shit nutters (Marjorie Three Names level idiots, so the unstable Lake of Kari, Matty McForehead... maybe handful others, Elise Lunatik) thinks Trump can win. They are playing for right wing audiences for the life after Trump. They know he sinks this whole election cycle
01:00 PM - Apr 27, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}