AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
thread 1/3
TW: RAPE
Men all over the internet have been losing their absolute shit for days over women saying they'd rather take their chances with a bear than a man. Now they're posting pictures of animated male bears raping female bears & defending it against claims that it's rape.
10:14 PM - Apr 28, 2024 (Edited)
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
thread 2/3
These are just some of the responses to ONE woman. It's an onslaught of horror and men wonder why we choose the bear.
10:19 PM - Apr 28, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
thread 3/3
The main threat of violence towards women comes from men, not from bears. The main threat of violence towards women comes from men, not from bears. The main threat of violence towards women comes from men, not from bears. The main threat of violence towards women comes from men, not from bears.
10:21 PM - Apr 28, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
another stunning display of their complete lack of self awareness.

"how dare you be afraid of me - I hope you suffer violently and horribly" - yeah what was I thinking? 🙄

at least I won't have to listen to the bear cry for 34 minutes about how the world is against him 🙄🙄
In response to AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn.
10:27 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
Nah, the bear will just gut you if you piss him off and be done with it. Men are too often far crueler.
11:20 PM - Apr 28, 2024

Only followers of this user (BattleFuzz) can see their posts

AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
They're just proving over and over again why we're better off taking our chances with a bear.
10:44 PM - Apr 28, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn.
yep. again if the bear kills me at least I don't have to die listening it to it bitch and whine about how unfair life is 🙄
10:46 PM - Apr 28, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}