Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum
A
PLUS Michael Cohen turns out to have a fabulous sense of humor, he can also laugh at himself, & has a very good podcast

Back on Twitter, we engaged several times, he was always most gracious and kind. I am happy for his reformation

BUT he USED to be a scumbag of the worst kind :-)

Now on the mend
03:43 PM - Apr 30, 2024 (Edited)
Terri S
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum.
This is a perfect picture you picked out to add to your kind comment about Michael Cohen
Sometimes people get lured into what you think is great and on the right road to success but wind up being stuck living in a dark and dreadful life… after awhile whatever good you had in you disappears
08:03 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Terri S
A
In response to Terri S.
That Trump circle is too fast confusing and cut throat
08:06 PM - Apr 30, 2024
A
In response to Terri S.
Thanks Terri. Somewhere I had an even better one of Michael to fit this moment, a slightly less smug and even more warm, but this is very good for the emotion I was attempting to convey :-)

He is well on his road to redemption

LOL today with his nickname Von ShitzInPants :-)
01:59 PM - May 02, 2024
diskobae
A
I thought he was an A-hole all during the '16 election. But when he testified to Congress and said "I am a nice guy" to Louie Gohmert's snide comment, I believed him. Love his podcast. He is truly repentant.
07:17 PM - Apr 30, 2024
A
In response to diskobae.
Yeah I remember those hearings thinking, this sounds like someone pretending he has changed - but let's give him a chance. And was watching Michael very closely after it - and sure enough, he SRSLY has not made one off step. His calls on Trump ever since have been pitch-perfect
01:56 PM - May 02, 2024
Florida Redhead
A
I like to think he has been "saved." That's a good thing.
04:02 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Anthony Lee
A
Has Michael Cohen invited you to be a guest on his Mea Culpa podcast yet? 🙂
03:50 PM - Apr 30, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}