Ultralite001
A
If I was an artist... Or if Charles Schultz was still w/ us... I would gift you a Snoopy drawing w/ Snoopy wearing one of your very fine hats while attacking that typewriter...
Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum @tomiahonen
True story. The Snoopy recurring theme in Peanuts cartoons when I was a teenager, was part of the spark, that led to me believing, I can become an author one day... so 12 books? We can blame Charles Schulz and Snoopy
04:19 PM - Apr 30, 2024
04:25 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum
A
In response to Ultralite001.
So after your comment, as I am a reasonably gifted forgerer, I forged for myself a Snoopy cartoon. And it looks like this. This was inspired by you, and I love it, so yes, thank YOU for this idea..
03:08 PM - May 02, 2024
A
LOL Ultra, in a way you did, in a way you did. And I am very grateful. You will eventually see 'how' you did haha...
05:20 PM - Apr 30, 2024 (Edited)
A
LOL here is rare photo of a young T Puppy and his beloved portable Olivetti typewriter, circa 1976. Have not shared this photo yet haha
04:33 PM - Apr 30, 2024
A
I was the first person in my class to have a typewriter (manual one, but note, this as a 15yo) when almost nobody had such things. I then upgraded to a MEMORY typewriter for college - again only one of my peers who had such a thing (just before personal computer became practical writing tools).. :-)
04:30 PM - Apr 30, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}